DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Port 1080P HDMI V1.3b Mini Switch Hub with Remote Control (3-IN 1-OUT)
  • 5 star 19 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermeD on 01/28/2014

Small and discrete Hardware buttons make things easier May not need external power for your setup I have my PC connected to port 1. If I select port 2 my PC detects as if the cable was disconnected and removes my 2nd screen. Maybe if I use a power supply to power it up this problems goes away... It's quite a good product overall. I think I can recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalonero88 on 11/23/2013

aparato pequeño, facil de acomodar, podes controlar la salida que estas utilizando, no fue necesario utilizar la otra fuente de corriente el control remoto funcionó muy poco tiempo (podria llegar a decir que vino fallado), primero deben encender el dispositivo que van a utilizar antes que el monitor porque sino no toma la señal de video.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamu111 on 11/16/2013

The HDMI hub with remote control is easy to use and it works well. It is lightweight and particularly small enough to be hidden. Good quality for the price. Most important: it is of a very good price! Only negative aspect might be that the blue lights indicators are quite bright and sometimes they might be disturbing when all other lights have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymolondongo on 09/16/2013

A favor es que funciona, no parece que sea de mala calidad el invento, y es barato comparado con lo que he visto en la calle En contra es que va por infrarojos, así que tienes que apuntar y además desde cerca, no detecta el mando muy bien. No lo puedo esconder detrás de la tv y la verdad es que no estoy del todo contento por lo del mando.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaini on 05/24/2013

It is a very small box, measuring about 5x8x2cm (2 x 3 1/4 x 3/4 inches) The remote is working as intended. There is no signal loss at all for me, running it with PC, TV tuner and PlayStation 3. Has some very, VERY bright LEDs to signal which of the outputs are active. Would not work with TV tuner on output 1 or PlayStation 3 on output 2, would also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bys3ga21 on 04/06/2013

works great. comes with a controller for switching the channels. it is working great and isn't loosing the quality of the image on the screen. works with 3 different devices. have blue lights on each channel for you to know which channel you are on. have both controller and a button to switch the channels. the blue light is too strong it is making all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynhdezoito on 03/27/2013

EN: Great product. Works very well with my PS3 and Sat decoder. PT_BR: Ótimo produto. Funciona muito bem com meu PS3 e o receptor da Oi TV. EN: No cons. PT_BR: Nada contra. EN: The auto switch does not work for me, probably due the sat decoder is always powered on. PT_BR: O chaveamento automatico não funciona comigo, provavelmente pelo fato ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfigueiredops on 02/09/2013

This product helped me a lot. My Sony TV has only one HDMI input, so I had trouble connecting all my equipment to it. With the switch hub, the problem was over. It really works and you just have to press a button to choose which video/audio product you wanna use. It is incredibly cheap for what it does. I was very dissatisfied with my TV because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberkako on 01/11/2013

Easy to use, smart interface activate each port as soon as hdmi signal is detected. Quality kept on both video and audio - no distorsions. Price is lower than added value. Good quality buiding. An inconvenient sound like "click" when pressing push buttons (can be avoid by smart interface auto-selection source or by changing source by infra-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJehvi on 12/12/2012

- simple to use - no need for external power supply (if HDMI is giving enough power) - remote control - does what promised - none yet I use it with XBox360,iMac, videoprojector & 42" LG TV and works like a charm. And because it doesnt need external power supply, it was easy to hide into my tv-cabinet. Remote works good. And i even programmed ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections