DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Port 1080P HDMI V1.3b Mini Switch Hub with Remote Control (3-IN 1-OUT)
  • 5 star 17 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great buy!

posted by marcusvrs on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Well, I guess that this is one the most useful products I already bought at DealExtreme. The switch is little, very well built and it doesn't need an external power source, what is so good when you have a home theater with lots of equipaments and few sockets available!

My receiver is an old Denon without HDMI support, and I have three HDMI devices: a DVD player, one WD-TV Live and a PS3. As my TV has just one HDMI input, I was losing quality using other connections.

But this litlle switch solved my problem: now I may take advantage of HDMI connection with all mine devices, once I plugged all through the switch and use a Logitech universal remote to control all the equipments.

Cons:

None! The switch is just perfect, and you won't see any noticeable loss of quality.

Perhaps the support restricted to HDMI 1.3 may be a con to some users, but I don't need it (HDMI 1.4 is used mainly to 3D).

OtherThoughts:

Well packed, well built, extremely usefull and cheap. What more do you want?

Bottomline:

BUY IT!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections