Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great buy!

posted by marcusvrs on 05/17/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Well, I guess that this is one the most useful products I already bought at DealExtreme. The switch is little, very well built and it doesn't need an external power source, what is so good when you have a home theater with lots of equipaments and few sockets available!

My receiver is an old Denon without HDMI support, and I have three HDMI devices: a DVD player, one WD-TV Live and a PS3. As my TV has just one HDMI input, I was losing quality using other connections.

But this litlle switch solved my problem: now I may take advantage of HDMI connection with all mine devices, once I plugged all through the switch and use a Logitech universal remote to control all the equipments.

None! The switch is just perfect, and you won't see any noticeable loss of quality.

Perhaps the support restricted to HDMI 1.3 may be a con to some users, but I don't need it (HDMI 1.4 is used mainly to 3D).

Well packed, well built, extremely usefull and cheap. What more do you want?

BUY IT!

Post comment

DX Everywhere