DX » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Hand Shower with Two Spray Modes (12 LEDs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdrozdek on 02/24/2014

Fun and colorful baths and showers for my two year old son. Kids just love looking at the water colors. Good as a fun gift. Very nice build and design.If you get into the red color you should be careful with children. The shipping took a long time to deliver. Then it came in the mail. I installed it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWilcovisser on 10/26/2013

This product is easy to use. It installs just like every other shower. The colors are bright and clear. The colors are matching very good to the temperature, though this can be a personal experience. Both spray modes work fine. The hand shower makes some noise. Even though I use it for a few months now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavinoamdayan on 05/06/2013

Looks nice, transparent background gives the feeling of more fancy. It has two operating modes. In the picture the quality looks The first and most important thing everyone should know about this handset device : IT STOP working after no more than 10 minutes. The lights stopped blinking and that's it.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycibergarri on 03/20/2013

I´m quite happy with this product, the leds change with the temp of the water, has two different modes of spreading water (normal and crossed) and the shower is quite big so has a little rain effect. it's a bit noisy, not annoying and i detected a little lose of preasure in the water so i have to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydaat99web on 01/26/2013

1. Colors the light as described in the details. 2. Saves you some water if you tend to leave the water running until they get hot. 1. The color switches immediately which causes annoying flickering when the water temperature is in the middle. 2. The dynamo used to generate the light electricity is noisy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysk972 on 08/17/2012

A stylish looking hand shower! The kids loved it from first sight and said it is very comfortable to be held. The lights mechanism is nice and one can say funny and charming :-) As a had shower - the quality is very good! After two months of use, the lights stopped working :-( I can see the water being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPafman2 on 07/02/2011

This is my second led shower head and this is great. It's better than the first i bought. The colours never fail to change like it's supose. It has two shower modes. Both work perfectly. When it's to hot it starts blinking. It blinks when it's to hot for me. If you put it in the water whith your thub ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPafman2 on 07/01/2011

This is the best led shower head i ever seen. It as a very bright light. All of the three leds mode works like a charm. And what can i say more? It's very cheap for the building material. There's no need of batteries. I think it has a loud noise working. But nothing special, just the sound it needs to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoilerssuck on 03/25/2011

-color changes with temperature -has standard shower threading, will screw in place of any major brand shower head in north america -good to light up showers with poor lighting -doesnt use any batteries -if you have high water pressure, some water will leak out of the shower head casing when its in the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections