DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 90LM 3200K Warm White LED Emitter (3.2V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflyboy284 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Warm white, good Lumen per watt, bright, not particularly fragile. Perfect size for my application. Cons:The light output is not uniform, the light coming out of the centre of the LED is more blue. I used the LED in a flashlight and is has a slightly blueish h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytag1755 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LED it was used for modernisation of an old small lamp. Also has been applied to the fixture used in tent. Pleasant colour of radiation, is easily established, has a platform for heat removal. Good corner of dispersion. Suits all fans to make. In the sizes is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStarglazer on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I haven't used many leds, but this is the first led that i have come across that actually _is_ warm white. I use seven of these as outdoor lightning above my front door. They give suprisingly good amount of light. I will post a picture of these later on. Cons:As said befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlllexx on 05/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:» It works! » Rather cheap. » Gives warm light. » Not hot (i'd say it's slightly warm). Cons:Lumen/dollar ratio is two times lower than one of, say, XM-LT6. But the latter presented on DX has cold light (above 6000K). The same about lumen-per-watt ra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections