DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 16dBi SMA Omni High Gain Antenna with Stand for WiFi/Wireless Network (2400~2500MHz)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharshitasureka on 03/25/2014

Wow! this thing is huge. Great Material. I was surprised to see the signal levels. I totally like it. Will definitely refer it to my frenz. None that I could find. I wish it could come with a wall-mount (hook or suction). I suggest you use the item directly into/with the router/wifi adapter. You can buy an external wall-mount. It's easily available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylysergicsquad on 08/12/2013

- includes 2 meters cable. - includes a stand with 2 magnets in the bottom to place the antenna in a metal surface. - seems robust. - very cheap for a very good quality. - if the magnets can't stand the weight (see cons) the stand can be supported by screws. - a little heavy for the stand, the magnets barely support the weight. A 'must have' if you ... Read more

package presentation magnets
    0 0
  • posted byBorjaRS on 05/16/2013

Very well built, generally speaking. It can tilt due to a small hinge in its base, which you can use to improve signal reception. It helped me getting my connection from one floor to another (about 20 meters distance). The base is removable, so you can screw the antenna in your wi-fi card, directly on the computer. The screw in the bottom is plastic-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimag on 05/03/2013

This solved my issue of poor Wifi reception on the upper floor of my home. From no reception to at least a few bars everywhere. Not sure if the stand is useful, I attached the antenna straight to the router. I suspect the additional cabling in the stand will diminish the performance. I use it attached to a Thomson WG780 wifi router that was supplied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 04/03/2013

Antenna is great, nothing is nerazlikuje some branded antennas that are much more expensive compared to this dish, I am satisfied with the quality and most importantly I am satisfied with the price, this will not be my last order and I promise that all your friends will tell us how good and this really worth the money ... hehehehe thing I point out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitimarcal on 03/14/2013

It is a good product, accessible, adapting to any device that has removal antenna . Very easy to install and use. I have nothing to complain about the product, the site, or delivery of the product. You should just wait for the delivery according to your country and customs. A really good product, easy to use and worth the wait. If you have device that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblaircaines on 12/06/2012

the price was a very nice deal.when i got this producyt i notice two holes that it cal hang on the wall. too i notice on the bottom of the stand there is two magnets inserts so u can still to a metal object. and the cable is a nice lenght, comes with a nice lenght of cable 300 cm. pakaged well, i noticd that there was no stables around it , easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubgunfun on 11/20/2012

Wow... this antenna is huge! I am using this with a wifi IP camera. Seems to be working great... after a quick mod which is mentioned below in CONs. Base has a fairly strong magnet but this antenna is best mounted directly up or down. Mine is mounted on a the ceiling and hanging straight down... works great with no issues after fix. Ok, the antenna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmokono on 09/20/2012

- good quality materials, both the antenna and the cable/pigtail. - Comes with magnets and small holes to be held on the wall None, is more than expected. Maybe it can come with small screws and wall adapters. In my case I wanted something smaller. The antenna itself is ~35cm long and the base is heavy. Is now hanging on the wall. Ratio is beign tested,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byufoolme on 10/31/2011

I was surprised to find they had more signal than my other 8-11dBi antennas. Screwing them directly into the router/wifi adapter obviously is ideal but I use the longer cable to try and get hight and light-of-sight via a window to my double-brick office about 30 meters from the router. Signal loss for the long cable is a minor problem. *I tried them ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections