DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 16dBi SMA Omni High Gain Antenna with Stand for WiFi/Wireless Network (2400~2500MHz)
Customer’s impression:
buena Recomendo perfecto muy contento y agradecido Buena y bonita
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byninbus69 on 05/10/2015

Range Great Ariel Hinge Loose Range Great Extended the wifi 10m Perimeter around my house so my voip phone works well. cable length great also and magnetic base very handy to use.

Impression:buena,Recomendo,perfecto muy contento y agradecido;

0 0 0

• posted by9192473 on 03/10/2015

muy contento muchas gracias

Impression:perfecto muy contento y agradecido;

0 0 0

• posted bysxaby on 01/18/2015

funciona perfectamente amplio rango para hacer auditorias con una buena tarjeta inalambrica como la alfa se adapta perfectamente

0 0 0

• posted bylucas1052 on 12/17/2014

Boa, funciona perfeitamente. entrega rápida e sem enrolação. aumentou quase 100% o sinal do meu roteador. recomendo

0 0 0

• posted byangelferr on 11/18/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Buena antena, conectada sobre el router tiene gran ganacia. La base tiene dos potentes imanes para colocarla sobre una superficie metálica tanto de pie, como de lado o boca abajo. Good antenna connected to the... Read more

Impression:Buena y bonita;

0 0 0

• posted byharshitasureka on 03/25/2014

Wow! this thing is huge. Great Material. I was surprised to see the signal levels. I totally like it. Will definitely refer it to my frenz. None that I could find. I wish it could come with a wall-mount (hook or suction). I suggest you use the item directly into/with the router/wifi adapter. You... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylysergicsquad on 08/12/2013

- includes 2 meters cable. - includes a stand with 2 magnets in the bottom to place the antenna in a metal surface. - seems robust. - very cheap for a very good quality. - if the magnets can't stand the weight (see cons) the stand can be supported by screws. - a little heavy for the stand, the A... Read more

package presentation magnets

0 0 1

• posted byBorjaRS on 05/16/2013

Very well built, generally speaking. It can tilt due to a small hinge in its base, which you can use to improve signal reception. It helped me getting my connection from one floor to another (about 20 meters distance). The base is removable, so you can screw the antenna in your wi-fi card, on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimag on 05/03/2013

This solved my issue of poor Wifi reception on the upper floor of my home. From no reception to at least a few bars everywhere. Not sure if the stand is useful, I attached the antenna straight to the router. I suspect the additional cabling in the stand will diminish the performance. I use it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobi1982 on 04/03/2013

Antenna is great, nothing is nerazlikuje some branded antennas that are much more expensive compared to this dish, I am satisfied with the quality and most importantly I am satisfied with the price, this will not be my last order and I promise that all your friends will tell us how good and this... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere