DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Silicone Ear Buds for In-Ear Earphones - Black (M-Size/6-Pack)
  • 5 star 37 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicktator on 07/01/2014

- They're black! So they go with almost every colour headphone you have. - These always want to fall off. No matter how expensive they are or how exclusive the brand is: these things just want to leave you behind with headphones who are useless. So it is great to get a 6-pack. You can now have one missing and than replace it the next time you're home.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAduro on 05/14/2014

- Rare/difficult to find item - Decent quality - Popular size, will fit most ears I'm guessing - 6 of them, so it should last a while (at my rate, they should last about 18 years) - Could be a little cheaper, 20 cents each in this market is a tad steep - Was a tight fit for my Sony noise cancelling earphones, but they worked - Because of the tight fit,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystupidfool46 on 12/12/2013

- It serves as a very good replacement for my lost ear buds. - Very comfortable and very perfect fit. - very cheap and of decent quality. Cant ask for anything more honestly. - Very fast shipping, took less than 2 weeks to be delivered. - Nothing bad about it, too cheap to complain. - Have more than one size in a pack. Maybe in small, medium and large ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzazugo on 11/21/2013

very good size, neither smaller, neither too large. very good quality. it doesnt hurt and them doesnt fell down it comes only 5 instead of 6. they could send them in differents sizes and colors. maybe in white, my samsungs earphone doesnt combine now, but who care about it? it doesnt hurt and them doesnt fell down they could sent them in differents ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTordorc on 10/07/2013

Good quality sillicone, perfect fit, exact quantity. The ear buds fit perfectly both into your ear and the earphone. The sillicone is good quality and soft, not much more for ear buds. Te price is excellent. None that I could find, maybe different sizes in the same pack would be good, these are just the medium size ones, normally cell phones bring 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLdoSul on 09/23/2013

Plain good regular earbuds, I dont have much to say about them. It's really cheap, so it's not a big deal if you buy the wrong size. I myself bought like 4 different types of earbuds until finding out the right one. I haven't really used them but they look nice and came in good shape. I have notting to complain about them. Just be careful to check if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianajackze on 09/10/2013

Very confortable, easy-to-use. It's also very easy to clean, so if you have problems with your ear-cleaning, this can be very helpfull. Doens't affect how the music sounds: doens't improve nor make everything bad. I live in Brazil and I have to say I was very surprised with the delivery time. It got here really fast! If you lost your silicone ear buds ... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

The product is cheap. It is great for people looking for some cheap buds and it definitely wont satisfy high-end users. Feels cheap. These buds can also sometimes fall out. Not satisfying for better headphones. There are no major downs, I have been using them 3 years now and i cant complain. You should however look somewhere else for more performance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetersaalbrink on 07/16/2013

I always lose those darn ear buds, but with a package of these replacements at hand I can always keep listening to my music, even if I'm away for a longer period. After more than a month, the first buds are still not broken or ripped to pieces, what is more than I could ask for for this price. These buds are of noticably lower quality than the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychemun on 06/23/2013

Six units for only 1$, it sounds a good offer. Very confortable, soft material. Fits very good in your earphones and in your ears too. Depending on the size of your ears it could adjust better, but i think it would fit in almost any ear. If you make intensive use of your earphones you will eventually lose one of the bud, so for this price you will be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections