DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Silicone Ear Buds for In-Ear Earphones - Black (M-Size/6-Pack)
  • 5 star 32 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAduro on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Rare/difficult to find item - Decent quality - Popular size, will fit most ears I'm guessing - 6 of them, so it should last a while (at my rate, they should last about 18 years) Cons:- Could be a little cheaper, 20 cents each in this market is a tad steep - Was a tigh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLdoSul on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plain good regular earbuds, I dont have much to say about them. It's really cheap, so it's not a big deal if you buy the wrong size. I myself bought like 4 different types of earbuds until finding out the right one. Cons:I haven't really used them but they look nice and... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is cheap. It is great for people looking for some cheap buds and it definitely wont satisfy high-end users. Cons:Feels cheap. These buds can also sometimes fall out. Not satisfying for better headphones. OtherThoughts:There are no major downs, I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychemun on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Six units for only 1$, it sounds a good offer. Very confortable, soft material. Fits very good in your earphones and in your ears too. Cons:Depending on the size of your ears it could adjust better, but i think it would fit in almost any ear. OtherThoughts:If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunhozThiago on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's like the same silicone ear buds that came with the earphones. I've never seen this in another store, so I think it's a good deal. Comes with six pieces, what is very good cause you'll not need to buy it sooner. Also these buds are tippically easy to lose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRegiris on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Good stuff, soft silicone. 2. Amount per pack of 6 pieces ( 3 pairs ). 3. A very low price. 4. Suitable for any earphone. 5. Good lie in the ear, does not fall when walking and talking. 6. Noise isolation is great. Cons:I have not found shortcomings. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaszana16 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to apply - Crafted from good quality silicone - They won't loosen on Your earphones - Acceptable price - Versatile color - Comes with a package Cons:- I didn't notice anything - Except that it can be lost easily due to small size but it's not truly a co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebastianheloe on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Pretty standard material. -Fits great in ears. -I had lost my old one, some these was awesome! -Cheapest I could find! -Works on almost every headplug. -Standard packaging. Cons:-Shipping took over 20 days, but I expected that. -Sometimes they falls of, due to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroccaNdo on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Highly affordable and works well - doesn't irritate the ear or anything that other products might have done. You will always have replacement avaiable considering the amount given. They fit well on myself and I exclusively use in-ears so these plugs are really needed. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakmmk on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cheapest price ever for replacement silicone ear buds. I chose this item because i did not want to pay a lot and was looking for a back up in case I lost my current ones. Cons:Slightly flimsier and thinner than genuine silicone ear buds of other major bran... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections