DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Silicone Ear Buds for In-Ear Earphones - Black (M-Size/6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good None Small good! Comfortable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArie466 on 02/09/2015

Pros: exactly as described in the description, great price and awesome quality Cons: nothing really Overall, very low price for highquality

Awesome for repalcement Awesome for repalcement

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byTylenoie on 02/05/2015

These earbuds work excellently, like they are originals with phones I have. They are also good size for my ears, they don't feel too tight but stay in position at the same time.

Impression:good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byWhozDougie on 02/05/2015

Pros: These are very cheap and very good quality for the price. Cons: Sticks to dust.

Impression:Great value!;

0 0 0

• posted bynarf93 on 12/31/2014

They are perfectly fine. This silicone ear buds adjust ver well to any in-ear earphones, the touch is good and the size is intermediate and adjust quite well inside your ear. I strongly recommend to buy this replacements because in in-ear earphones the ear buds always get lost.

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byCanadianHuman on 12/13/2014

It's comfortable. It works well. I am happy with the item. Things were as they said they would be.

Impression:good,Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byCrisNeves1 on 12/05/2014

It is really nice and very helpful because sometimes lose these parts of my headphones but with these extra help much!

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted by999noname999 on 11/29/2014

Not a bad thing. They are a bit hard. And a little tight, I could not easily put it on the headphones, but later I got used to them and they become very comfortable. The most important thing: in the package are 6 pieces! I will have enough of at least six months, if I will do not lose them too :)... Read more

Nice goods, nice price Nice goods, nice price

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byThierryOrth on 11/05/2014

I ran out of these so I decided to buy them. So, what better place to buy things you need than DX? I am very pleased with the product, the price is literally nothing and cons are nowhere to find about it.

Impression:Very, very handy;

0 0 0

• posted bybabit1 on 10/18/2014

After loss of one of my bud, i was really upset. I don't want to buy new earphones. But I found it, new buds !! Very useful and practical, not expensive, it fit perfectly to my earphones and my wallet ! no cons to say.

Impression:Great !;

0 0 0

• posted bylautarocastillo on 10/01/2014

Pros: -cheap. -Good quality. -Easy to use. -Very useful. Cons:.... nothing.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections