DX » Community » Reviews » DX 2014 Desk Calendar with 12 Months' Coupon Codes (Value USD$ 200)
Customer’s impression:
nice Great product very pleased time saving Calendar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshimi810 on 01/29/2015

Pros: The coupons, if is not expired because i buy the calendar in end year in 1.00$ :) . (and if you need calendar) Cons: and if you can buy in higher checkout's to get the coupon price limit - so you don't need the coupon's to get little save money. it's for addicted to DX :) . And yes, like i... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byIlyaKopysov on 01/28/2015

Очень хороший календарь! Красочный, очень много купонов на каждую категорию! Советую покупать! DX- самый лучший интернет магазин в китае!

Impression:very pleased;

0 0 0

• posted byitoskate on 01/21/2015

If you don't buy here a lot, is useless, but if you buy a lot, really good.

Impression:time saving,Calendar;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

Very good product, has all months and holidays, the price is very good, and the print image quality is very good and attractive.

Impression:Calendar;

0 2 0

• posted bymurch on 12/23/2014

This is a no brainier. You get a nice little calendar with coupons to their awesome site to safe on already great prices!

Impression:very pleased;

0 2 0

• posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

very practical and very useful for your organizational skill's size fits any freezer cover and makes it pretty due to its design and cool cartoon, also some feminine art that is very sensual so that both sexes would appreciate it

Impression:time saving;

0 2 1

• posted byMituBuyer on 08/08/2014

Pros: Good product and cheap, nice pictures and good paper quality. fast delivery. One coupon code for every month of the year. Cons: I don't have any big cons for this product, maybe the value of coupon codes would be more than $200. OtherThoughts: Even if you don't need one of these coupon the... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Nice design for the cover. Made of good materials. Have some good pictures and have some bad pictures. Got unique coupon codes giving a customer an opportunity to pay less every month. Coupon codes are actually a gift cards - so you can't combine them. Minimum purchase requirements and the are to... Read more

0 2 3

• posted byglitch437870 on 03/30/2014

Well made desktop Calendar with tasteful and artistic photos of staff. Much nicer construction quality than I expected. The "A-frame" that supports the pages is a very sturdy cardboard like that used for hardcover books. It could use bigger grid squares around the dates, which would you... Read more

0 1 1

• posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Nice calendar plus contains coupon codes with varied values, have fun with it! Nothing to write here, but this damn stupid engine requires 500+ characters as minimum length for review total so I insert here some dummy blah-blah-blah... Ahh still not accepts, so here comes more and more And again... Read more

0 1 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections