Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelieyal on 02/04/2017

Impression:very useful;

I ordered the case for daily use and am happy that the design provides easy and happy use and the colour is distinct ass well

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byaklapo on 12/11/2016

Impression:velmi potěšen;

Krasne a ucelne pouzdro pro vsestranne pouziti.Mobil v nem krasne drzi jen tlacitka se trochu ztraceji v obalu jinak spokojenost

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeldag on 09/27/2016

Impression:nice;

This case was just as i expected, having the price in mind. It fits alright and it looks OK. Recommended.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDNSlayer on 02/18/2015

Impression:Great product,nice,very pleased;

I did not actually use tokens, but ordered is because of calendar itself, for $1 it was super useful todo calendar :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlejandrus on 02/15/2015

Impression:Great product,nice,very pleased;

Un buen calendario!, si bien ya pasó el tiempo (estamos a 2015), quería tener el calendario por las imagenes, son buenas imagenes, y quería tener el recuerdo del 2014 de DX, asi que agradecido por el precio del 90% de descuento jeje

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshimi810 on 01/29/2015

Impression:nice;

Pros: The coupons, if is not expired because i buy the calendar in end year in 1.00$ :) . (and if you need calendar) Cons: and if you can buy in higher checkout's to get the coupon price limit - so you don't need the coupon's to get little save money. it's for addicted to DX :) . And yes, like i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIlyaKopysov on 01/28/2015

Impression:very pleased;

Очень хороший календарь! Красочный, очень много купонов на каждую категорию! Советую покупать! DX- самый лучший интернет магазин в китае!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byitoskate on 01/21/2015

Impression:time saving,Calendar;

If you don't buy here a lot, is useless, but if you buy a lot, really good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

Impression:Calendar;

Very good product, has all months and holidays, the price is very good, and the print image quality is very good and attractive.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymurch on 12/23/2014

Impression:very pleased;

This is a no brainier. You get a nice little calendar with coupons to their awesome site to safe on already great prices!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere