DX » Community » Reviews » DX 2014 Desk Calendar with 12 Months' Coupon Codes (Value USD$ 200)
Customer’s impression:
time saving
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredsousadias on 11/22/2014

very practical and very useful for your organizational skill's size fits any freezer cover and makes it pretty due to its design and cool cartoon, also some feminine art that is very sensual so that both sexes would appreciate it Read more

Impression:time saving;

0 0 1

• posted bycasperza on 06/20/2014

Nice design for the cover. Made of good materials. Have some good pictures and have some bad pictures. Got unique coupon codes giving a customer an opportunity to pay less every month. Coupon codes are actually a gift cards - so you can't combine them. Minimum purchase requirements and the discount are ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byglitch437870 on 03/30/2014

Well made desktop Calendar with tasteful and artistic photos of staff. Much nicer construction quality than I expected. The "A-frame" that supports the pages is a very sturdy cardboard like that used for hardcover books. It could use bigger grid squares around the dates, which would better ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Nice calendar plus contains coupon codes with varied values, have fun with it! Nothing to write here, but this damn stupid engine requires 500+ characters as minimum length for review total so I insert here some dummy blah-blah-blah... Ahh still not accepts, so here comes more and more blah-blah-blah.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/14/2014

Nice design for the cover. Made of good materials. Have some good pictures and have some bad pictures. Got unique coupon codes giving a customer an opportunity to pay less every month. Coupon codes are actually a gift cards - so you can't combine them. Minimum purchase requirements and the discount are ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byFONNOJMAN on 02/07/2014

Decorative great paper quailty. Interesting photos of girls. Has saturday and sunday at the end of the week. Thick paper good quality of pictures and nice pictures. Comes with coupongs, one for every month but different worth. You cant stick it on the wall. The gift codes are a bit tricky to find. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoberne on 02/07/2014

Well made calendar. Nice pictures and does not fall with the wind or something like that. The numbers could be put in the corner of the day, this way its possible to write in the squares and would have more space. Could have different types of discount. Maybe different category discounts depending on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmaj on 01/31/2014

coupons for $35/2/35/2/2/35/8/35/8/20/35/20 Made of quality paper,nice and clear pictures Comes with coupons, one for every month but different worth see above. there is another limit you must purchase 150$ to use 35$ coupon! I could not use January coupon it was written that it is invalid! Other may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoydaniel on 01/10/2014

In general terms, the calendar of this year is better than 2013: - Is nice, with quality photos. - Is more big: with space for your annotations. - Have more discounts. - The codes is more easy to read. - The colors I like more. I don't like the irregular discounts, because is mandatory a big order (the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrAndres on 01/06/2014

good paper quality, very nice and clear pictures, nice models. A section to write important stuff to the left of the month, week start in Monday, some international days comes marked, the pictures has a small month calendar FOR ME it´s too big. The order amount to get a discount using the coupons,... Read more

1 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections