DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808 HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO)3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoren88 on 12/19/2012

1. Good light for night rides. 2. Good battery life that lasts long enough. 1. The battery is a bit too big and it isn't held tight enough on the bike. 2. The led that show's how much of the battery is left is kind of buggy and sometimes doesn't work properly (for me). I found some other bicycle light's with almost same Lumins number that has much lower ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJimJunkie on 08/20/2012

Bright Cheap compared to traditional ultra bright lights Durable Long battery life Heating (on original model, has now been fixed I believe) Lead is a bit short (can be fixed with extension cable SKU32751) Difficult to mount on some helmets Beam isn't as wide as some. I use this for both night-mountain-biking/free-riding and for on-road use (commuting)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvucc on 04/03/2012

Well, I've used it in bicycling it shines bright at any temperature. I live in Finland, so the temperature gets pretty low in winter and I've run it as low as -25 C. I have also used it as a temporary repair light, with the rubber band it'll mount on anything. I have used it for a 4 hour after dark spear fishing trip, and it does the trick. Normally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynick486 on 04/02/2012

low price, incredible brightness, long runtime. new battery pack is too big and heavy. I was ordered a couple of this badboys last spring, and since those time I have no probems with light. I mean, when I turn both headlights on maximum, i can safely ride on unknown forest road at 40km/h, because i see anything as clearly, as I can at the daytime. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVet on 10/09/2011

+ Super bright LED. + Excellent illumination side, you need no additional spread lenses. + Good heat. + Light weight. + Compact size. - Button hard. Very hard pressed in the movement - direction of the beam straying. - Too soft mount. - Cold Light. - Debugging is required. - Battery indicator lights behind nondisconnectable. Steady. To disable the need ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoleg08 on 09/25/2011

Beautifully illuminates the road. The people were scattered from a light), the SOS mode especially noticeable.The battery holds a charge long davolno. Products made ??qualitatively. noticeable, voltage indicator not very convenient to switch between modes changes the angle of inclination of the lamp is a pity that there is no power under the Euro connector.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhairykiwi on 09/20/2011

Fantastic amount of light! Great price. When the battery runs down during normal use there is absolutely NO prior warning - one second it's as bright as a football pitch, next it's like the back of beyond. As a result, I nearly crashed into a hedge on a dark country lane one night. Solution: Mount a second (lower power) 'standby' light on your handlebar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDieselcrunch on 09/17/2011

Really, there are some that rate this light lower than 5-star for value? At this price point at either REI or MEC you would be lucky to get a light capable of 100 - 150 lumens - this light has 900 lumens of power. The housing of the light is CNC aluminium - accurate and effective at dissipating heat. The battery is housed in a plastic shell with a well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerjjik on 04/21/2011

+ Very brightness LED + Easy to install and use + exist led, which indicate batt status + li-ion acum in metal case + shortcut protection + voltage indicator + balancing charge + hermetic case for acum (water resist) + LED has splash protection - short wire - chargers only for US standard - power/mod button in LED case -not convenient to push it At ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeagon899 on 04/15/2011

Great light, light weight and is so bright. It fits well on the handle bars of my bike and the battery pack is attached on the horizontal tube near my seat. The cables are a good length and seem to be a good size. I remove the light when I get to work each day and it is simple and quick to install and remove. I would like to see a switch between the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections