DX » Community » Reviews » Eastward YJ J09 Cree XP-G R5 3-Mode 240-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygadgetoholic on 04/22/2011

+The light looks really nice, the size is just perfect and feels good in hand. +Really nice light with plenty of useful spill. +The threads came lubed. +Glass lens should survive the inside of my pocket without scratches. +XP-G R5 LED +Metal clicky. (read cons) +Solid clip. (read cons) -As others have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfdaniel on 03/03/2011

+ Very well finished, adjustment of the different pieces seems to be very good + Powerful and even beam + Compact size, useful clip - Tailcap switch is not very easy to reach with the thumb, it's a bit far in the tube - When off, the switch rattles a bit - Compared to AAA model like the Akoray K106 it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmithx357 on 11/10/2010

I got this light to as my EDC light, I work in maintenance in a large old office building with a lot of dark corners. This light fills the bill for a pocket tool. #1 It's well made. Threads are smooth, O-rings are lubed, Pocket clip is sturdy. Fit and finish are first rate. Clickie is tight to case and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiberianbat on 11/10/2010

Really bright LED FlashLight Has unbreakable aluminum on|off pushbutton Fits perfectly in your pocket and does hot hesitate you. Gives accurate light beam without dark zones)) Has 3-mode. You will not know, remembers this thing own last state, or not in each case(( Maybe manufacturer should set 1-mode ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections