DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Shielded Connection Cable (1.5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenebury on 11/19/2014

Bought as a cable to connect my BlackBerry PlayBook to my TV. I bought 3 cables at DX for less than the cost of 1 OEM cable. Read more

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMcJeroen on 06/05/2014

While handling the cable I noticed the good build quality instantly. The connectors looks very decent and the overall quality feels solid. I connected my tablet to the HDMI input of my computer screen, and I got a clear image without any interferences. none so far, everything works as expected. - good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelzbane on 03/13/2014

Works for the price. That's all that really matters. IT has a good length so it makes it easy to attach devices to TVs. If a device can connect to it but doesn't work, it's the device's fault . It feels to be of decent quality. None. HDMI is digital so signal degradation on such a short cable is minimal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 11/02/2013

Good cable for the price, connector quality seems to be fine, good flexibility, acceptable signal attenuation, has no problem transmitting 1080P. May be short for some uses, no protective sleeve means it can be pinched and damaged if used incorrectly. This cable was purchased after another cable I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipfone on 10/17/2013

That cable have a good quality and make, worked with my acer a500 with very good image and audio quality pluged to a sony tv. the material is a bit hard and the flexibility is limited. This is not a good cabe for people that needs to bend it to fit small espaces. The micro hdmi fits in my tablet but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHrakleus on 10/03/2013

Thin and easy to carry with you. Works perfectly even at FHD with zero noise or flickers! The length of the cable has also proven to be very comfortable for any kind of work! It works with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V and everything else I have tried it on! None!! I even bought again cause my friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojo532 on 09/26/2013

Works really well, cable is a bit thin but it doesnt show. Was able to send 3D images through this to my television. I was impressed. Expected it to feel real cheap and clumsy made. Though it exceeded my expectations, you see and feel its a cheap cable. But for the price this works really well, so cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsilveir on 08/24/2013

excellent product with very good price, great quality, gold plated connectors came with plastic protection to avoid damages. Portuguese Bom produto excelente custo beneficio could be a litle bit longer, unffortunatelly doesnt work with my nikon p520 digital camera, so i will needed to buy another HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaleom on 05/13/2013

This worked perfectly with my kindle fire HD and doesn't feel as tacky as the other mesh one I had. It has a high quality feel and looks like it will last due to a solid build None, its exactly what I wanted. You couldn't expect more from a scale. Be patient with the shipping, mine arrived right on the ... Read more

The HDMI Wire The mini-HDMI end with added cap (tight fit) The HDMI end with added cap (tight fit)

0 0 1

• posted byRickossss on 04/06/2013

Just a simple HDMI micro to HDMI cable that works just the way it is supposed to do. Easy to plug my phone in to a TV. Works good as I expected.. Maybe it'd be better if the cable was a bit longer, but this length also works fine in my opinion. Does what it needs to do. No remarks. Hope it will not break ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections