DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Shielded Connection Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 21 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good cable for the price, connector quality seems to be fine, good flexibility, acceptable signal attenuation, has no problem transmitting 1080P. Cons:May be short for some uses, no protective sleeve means it can be pinched and damaged if used incorrectly. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsilveir on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent product with very good price, great quality, gold plated connectors came with plastic protection to avoid damages. Portuguese Bom produto excelente custo beneficio Cons:could be a litle bit longer, unffortunatelly doesnt work with my nikon p520 digital camera, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaleom on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This worked perfectly with my kindle fire HD and doesn't feel as tacky as the other mesh one I had. It has a high quality feel and looks like it will last due to a solid build Cons:None, its exactly what I wanted. You couldn't expect more from a scale. OtherThoughts:Be pa... Read more

The HDMI Wire The mini-HDMI end with added cap (tight fit) The HDMI end with added cap (tight fit)
    1 0
  • posted byRickossss on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just a simple HDMI micro to HDMI cable that works just the way it is supposed to do. Easy to plug my phone in to a TV. Works good as I expected.. Cons:Maybe it'd be better if the cable was a bit longer, but this length also works fine in my opinion. OtherThoughts:Does w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS0LPIGE on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price. - well made. - Good quality. - Clean imaged. - Tight connections. - Gold plated. Cons:- There are no cons. OtherThoughts:Maybe it could be 2m, but 1.5m its really nice. I had no problems at all in using it. Just connect it to my tablet and to my tv, and it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypparag on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works :-) Cable is thin and flexible compared to the regular v1.4 HDMI cables Cons:Poor quality for that price. The shielding is poor, the connectors are average, and not as good as the one on my Tablet. The cable arrived with the HDMI sticker fallen off. I also boug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydouglaspoza on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I needed a cable with exactly 1.5 meters and found this one. The mini connection was necessary to pass by a small space I had and this cable was the right choice, and I bought together an adapter to turn it back to normal HDMI. Cons:No cons, it worked as expecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmerPin on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Used with Sony Erricson Xperia Arc S and that is why I purchased it, works great with no problems. Good price. The cable seems to be well made. It is compatible with the cell phones with D-type port , so you can use on other phones what is a real good.Excellent performanc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhoyouwhoyou on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality is good. I had cable from another brand that having problem with my RIM Playbook, always having loose connection. I need to plug, unplug the hdmi cable several times to get my tablet signal on HDTV, sometimes ended up giving up. I decided to order this one to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySumushtinis on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits perfectly - Works like a charm (with sony xperia arc s and other phones that I have tried to connect) - 1,5 meters from my experience is more than enough - Great quality (gold plated contacts) Cons:- The looks? Though not a cons for me. - Sometimes loose connecti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections