DX » Community » Reviews » 12 Compartment Plastic Storage Box for Electronic Components/Small Gadgets
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymitko993 on 07/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: It is light weight, it is very spacey for bigger parts, and if you have even bigger parts you can remove some of the walls and have a bigger compartment to fit them. It's rigid. Cons: The only con i can think of is the price, for me i think it was a bit higher than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitko993 on 02/20/2014

it's bigger than expected. on the picture i wasn't sure for the size although i saw the dimensions in description, but when i tried it it fits perfectly for big screws buttons conectors none that i can think of, but maybe that's because there are really none i have a lot of stuffs and deffinetly gonna buy another one. if you have bigger stuff to keep ... Read more

size compare example how it's good Full with stuff i use it for Side view
    0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 08/15/2013

Good quality, compartments are small but you can expand since plastic walls are removable. It closes tight and things inside do not "spill" in other compartments when you turn it or flip it closed. i dont have any Very useful, it can fit almost anywhere and it keeps your things neat and organized. I will probably buy more of these. really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaomrq on 11/11/2012

Cheap and configurable store spaces inside the box wich allows to store from little to large things Plastic is a little cheap and fragile on the hinges. It feels that may break soon. It's very handy and, since they are stackable, it's a good storage solution. The spaces are configurable and the separators can be removed for a more wide space Not bad ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections