Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyavanna on 02/11/2013

I'm very happy with this item! It's the best medication gadget I've ever had. It's a little bit big if you only have to take one pill a day, but thats not really a negative point. It would be perfect if there was some labeling like (monday or M or MO) or numbers, but again, I'm very pleased with this,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

Great little pillbox that fits in a jacked or a purse. Or you can just have it on the table as a reminder that you have to take the pills :-) Made out of plastic, transparent top No cons. I bougt it for my son, since he has to take some pills. I just wrote mon - tue - wed etc on it with and it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakousei on 07/27/2012

Well I'd forget my head to the toilet if it weren't bolted to my shoulders. So this pill case is just great. I used to forget my daily med's but not anymore. The system has 7 slots - so enough for one week. No need for labeling or anything else due to the great wheel-of-fortune roll mechanism. After ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucac on 07/05/2012

Useful to carry in your bag,very spacious. Very easily to use for medicine and what you want.different compartments. Lightweight and durable. Nice button on the top: when You press it spin to next day compartment. All the compartments are very largs and may contain many pills. Not present and indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMandyScain on 07/18/2011

Great Product, make it easy to know when you take your medicines, and is really cute. You press the center, and it spin, making the next day ready. Great for carry your medicines in just one box. Could be a indicator for the day, i put some stickers with the days of the week, so there's no mistakes for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections