DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Cree Q3-WC Convex Lens LED Headlamp with Brightness Control (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykayn1 on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good headlamp, which provides a lot of light! $ 18 is not too expensive for this lantern. Use it often when I'm in the woods or fishing at night! A lot of light for the money! Cons:Visual light is a little white. And when you zoom in with the flashlight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoothill on 09/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to use, no any stupid extra settings like strobo, just on/off, flood and brightnes control. All functions are easy to use, even gloves on. Cons:I bought two of these same time, other one died in one month. Led just dropped of from it's weldings. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynerusit on 09/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good lightpower. It's really lightweight, so you nearly don't feel it during carrying. Lens and LED are held in real aluminium (grey parts of front module)!! No cheap plastic, so the heat is well spread and LED stays relatively cool even on full power. Battery... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymika2011 on 08/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- quite bright light for a 3xAAA light. But could still be a bit brighter, for example sku.26800 is noticeably brighter with the same batteries - light weight and good strap -> comfortable to wear - power adjustment works well, minimum power is good for saving batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackbird2308 on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great head light, Bright light, Adjustable beam for focus and brightness. Very useful. energy efficient. plenty bright for a headlight Adjustments are easy to use. Almost identical to the Ledlenser version (that cost $70USD++) Cons:had an issue with mine.. aft... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChalfontChubby on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, light, bright. It's plenty for night cross country, and while cycling it complements a handlebar mounted light well - bright enough to be useful for spotting potholes etc and heling out when cornering. Secure and light enough on my head that I forget it when runn... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections