DX » Community » Reviews » Faucet Filter with 3-Mode Temperature Indicator LED Light (Battery-Free)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySobralBR on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a very nice faucet! Shine a beautiful light! The quallity is very good alluminium! Its come with a very good filter. I'll buy another this again. Thank you for this product. It's works perfectly. Cons:The water flow will be a little less using this product, but its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmcoelho on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is low. It´s very easy to install. I tested it on three diferent taps and it fitted well with all of them. The colors are bright and change according the temperature. Cons:The size could be a little bit smaller. Reduces the water pressure. If you need mor... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymef1stofel on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ It works without batteries; + It indicates water temperature; + High quality materials; + The turbine works great and flawlessly + Heavily decorated with a bathroom in the dark. Cons:This is the single drawback that I noticed during the operation: - Water flows slowly... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMurgatroid007 on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It doesn`t need any betteries, works perfect already five months. Now I can always see if a water is too cold or too hot, now neet to touch. Qwick reaction on whater temperature change, almost immediately! Cons:a week ago it started to buzz a little, but it can only be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikparis on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality and very easy installation. No battery needed and the LEDs turn on even witg a slight flow of water. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but it worths every cent! Cons:After two months of everyday use, I cannot find any con of this product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrecalcitrant on 01/13/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good thing, stills works well.(half of year)! does not need any battery! beauty effect in bathroom for each. easy installation. steel case. Cons:cheap inner materials. may be not true coloring of temperature. i prefer green after blue. but this filter has colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoovee on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good build, easy to install and very useful. Now I can know the water temp easily without touching it. Works just as described, nice colors and quiet. Easy installation - it has two sizes of screwing option without the need of an adapter. Cons:None. Price i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotrofox on 08/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice product, well-finished, metal casing and it doesn't look like cheap. With Lights off, makes a dreamable appearance. Temperature sensor works OK. Cons:It splashes like fire on hell. You must regulate water pressure to achieve normal flow. As it cannot work wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianomm on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is made of metal and the screw is very good. It does not need any tape to avoid leaking. The led is strong and bright. It does work on high temperatures. I am using this faucet for over a month without any leaking or problem. It is really made of metal, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynormofthenorth on 06/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like the other reviewers, I love this gizmo! It seems to work just right, straight out of the package. I also bought one of the battery-operated ones (CR2025 button cell) here, and it only worked a short time. (Replacing the battery only helped for a VERY short time.) T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections