DX » Community » Reviews » Faucet Filter with 3-Mode Temperature Indicator LED Light (Battery-Free)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySobralBR on 02/24/2013

Its a very nice faucet! Shine a beautiful light! The quallity is very good alluminium! Its come with a very good filter. I'll buy another this again. Thank you for this product. It's works perfectly. The water flow will be a little less using this product, but its acceptable. I can't see another cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmcoelho on 01/07/2013

The price is low. It´s very easy to install. I tested it on three diferent taps and it fitted well with all of them. The colors are bright and change according the temperature. The size could be a little bit smaller. Reduces the water pressure. If you need more pressure you are going to have a problem.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymef1stofel on 10/18/2012

+ It works without batteries; + It indicates water temperature; + High quality materials; + The turbine works great and flawlessly + Heavily decorated with a bathroom in the dark. This is the single drawback that I noticed during the operation: - Water flows slowly. With this thing, even my child can ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMurgatroid007 on 10/12/2012

It doesn`t need any betteries, works perfect already five months. Now I can always see if a water is too cold or too hot, now neet to touch. Qwick reaction on whater temperature change, almost immediately! a week ago it started to buzz a little, but it can only be found at night in a full silence! Also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikparis on 08/18/2012

Great build quality and very easy installation. No battery needed and the LEDs turn on even witg a slight flow of water. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but it worths every cent! After two months of everyday use, I cannot find any con of this product. A great product, especially if you have small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrecalcitrant on 01/13/2012

good thing, stills works well.(half of year)! does not need any battery! beauty effect in bathroom for each. easy installation. steel case. cheap inner materials. may be not true coloring of temperature. i prefer green after blue. but this filter has color order - green - blue - red. will reduce the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoovee on 11/11/2011

Very good build, easy to install and very useful. Now I can know the water temp easily without touching it. Works just as described, nice colors and quiet. Easy installation - it has two sizes of screwing option without the need of an adapter. None. Price is a little bit high but the quality is great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byotrofox on 08/18/2011

Really nice product, well-finished, metal casing and it doesn't look like cheap. With Lights off, makes a dreamable appearance. Temperature sensor works OK. It splashes like fire on hell. You must regulate water pressure to achieve normal flow. As it cannot work with airmakers, it's quite disgusting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianomm on 07/19/2011

It is made of metal and the screw is very good. It does not need any tape to avoid leaking. The led is strong and bright. It does work on high temperatures. I am using this faucet for over a month without any leaking or problem. It is really made of metal, so you can clean it and it does look very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynormofthenorth on 06/27/2011

Like the other reviewers, I love this gizmo! It seems to work just right, straight out of the package. I also bought one of the battery-operated ones (CR2025 button cell) here, and it only worked a short time. (Replacing the battery only helped for a VERY short time.) This one SEEMS as if it will hold ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections