DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Cree Q3-WC Convex Lens LED Headlamp with Brightness Control Set (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRistmi1 on 12/19/2012

-small size -smart design -quite good amount of light -adjustable focus -dimmer adjusting working only in half of the way when adjusting (in some point the light just dies and wakes up again when adjusting more light) -adjusting focus is not working as well as in "American cousin" -slow delivery,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytindra2010 on 01/09/2012

Nice Headlamp with flood to throw zooming and dimmer funktions. Wery bright lights up atleast 70m range, well balanced and recharging possibilitys with 3 AAA rechargable batteries. Poor quality. when i got my headlamp the recharge cable was broken and the flood to throw adjustment is wery loose and slappery,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPhatBob on 12/21/2010

It's bright, very bright. It's light it's small. It can be recharged. It's built sooooooo badly. I'm sorry but this light is no good unless you intend to take it apart and modify it. The input port for the recharger pushes the middle battery away from where it should be so the batterys fail to make a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjohnblaze on 10/28/2010

Light is advertised very bright easily over 100 lumens. Dimmer switch is a nice option. Let's you use the light for reading something up close. The fact that it is rechargeble is the whole reason I bought the light. You will not find a better rechargeble headlamp for this price. I work maintenance at ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections