DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Cree Q3-WC Convex Lens LED Headlamp with Brightness Control Set (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• bright

posted by johnblaze on 10/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Light is advertised very bright easily over 100 lumens. Dimmer switch is a nice option. Let's you use the light for reading something up close. The fact that it is rechargeble is the whole reason I bought the light. You will not find a better rechargeble headlamp for this price.

Cons:

I work maintenance at a coal pier and am a little worried about the durability. It has a lot of small moving parts with no protection around them, for example on/off switch, flood to throw switch, and dimmer switch. Coal gets in everything and destroys it I don't know if the light will hold up. My biggest problem is it had no english instructions. I don't know how long to charge it. If it is bad to leave it on the charger for more than a certain amount of hours. Outside of box was english inside but not instructions.

OtherThoughts:

Really good site for lights. Shipping did take awhile but I went in knowing that.

Bottomline:

Great light great price and its rechargeble.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections