DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Teamgroup Micro SD/TransFlash Card with SD Card Adapter (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShekumdrillis on 04/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it's supposed to do - holds 4 gigs of anything you want. It's the right size, fits my GF's phone, samsung something. Cons:the build material is not the best i've seen, the card itself seems too thin, but it still fits the phone and it recognises it. Doesn't seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The chip works - It doesn't seem to have any slower read/write speeds than any brand name chips - It is the correct size. I have had issues in the past of the SD card being to large and sticking with these cheap cards. This was not the case with this chip. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynereyekadar on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Gets the job done I got the item in about 20 days as part of a bigger order. Cons:The plastic is low quality. OtherThoughts:You don't expect much of a sd card's packaging. Everybody knows how to use it. You don't need any kind of instruction to use it. So... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanwarjackson on 02/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap product, works as it is supposed to. I see no problems with it so far. It works in my cell phone well which was my original reason for buying it. Cons:It is from an unknown company "Team" and the packaging is not in English. Deal extreme took ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytihana on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Micro SD card comes really well packaged. It comes with a SD Card Adapter. It is very cheap for 4GB SD card and it works fine for me. Cons:None, I did not find any cons, as it is a memory card, and really does the job. OtherThoughts:It would be nice if comes with cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudy888 on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Micro SD card comes really well packaged, the plastic that surrounds the Micro SD card is Solid, and it comes with a SD Card Adaptor. Cons:I can't think of any cons. OtherThoughts:Would be nice if it came in different colours! Bottomline:Well... The bottom line is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarlonguppy on 10/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast, good microSD card. The microSD to SD adapter works also. Using it on my Mobile Phone, and works great! There is also a LOCK button on the SD adapter, so it can't write files onto the microSD. Just works, and it still works. Hopefully it does. Also works with my Came... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections