DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Teamgroup Micro SD/TransFlash Card with SD Card Adapter (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitstorm on 04/02/2014

Good size good plastic quality good decals on the chip Works as intended Not to slow has a good/average transfer speed Does a great job of holding onto my data No nice case included could have shipped faster Great buy once upon a time, prices and products like these keep me coming back to Deal extreme.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShekumdrillis on 04/26/2011

Does what it's supposed to do - holds 4 gigs of anything you want. It's the right size, fits my GF's phone, samsung something. the build material is not the best i've seen, the card itself seems too thin, but it still fits the phone and it recognises it. Doesn't seem like the original. Still there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byT3Knical on 04/19/2011

- The chip works - It doesn't seem to have any slower read/write speeds than any brand name chips - It is the correct size. I have had issues in the past of the SD card being to large and sticking with these cheap cards. This was not the case with this chip. - The off brand name always makes me nervous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynereyekadar on 04/01/2011

Cheap Gets the job done I got the item in about 20 days as part of a bigger order. The plastic is low quality. You don't expect much of a sd card's packaging. Everybody knows how to use it. You don't need any kind of instruction to use it. So what happens if this item lack any information? Nothing! I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanwarjackson on 02/28/2011

Cheap product, works as it is supposed to. I see no problems with it so far. It works in my cell phone well which was my original reason for buying it. It is from an unknown company "Team" and the packaging is not in English. Deal extreme took over a month to ship the product to me and in that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytihana on 02/02/2011

This Micro SD card comes really well packaged. It comes with a SD Card Adapter. It is very cheap for 4GB SD card and it works fine for me. None, I did not find any cons, as it is a memory card, and really does the job. It would be nice if comes with case for SD Card It is good SD card for the price. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudy888 on 01/19/2011

This Micro SD card comes really well packaged, the plastic that surrounds the Micro SD card is Solid, and it comes with a SD Card Adaptor. I can't think of any cons. Would be nice if it came in different colours! Well... The bottom line is that this is a really great Micro SD card that is way cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarlonguppy on 10/19/2010

Fast, good microSD card. The microSD to SD adapter works also. Using it on my Mobile Phone, and works great! There is also a LOCK button on the SD adapter, so it can't write files onto the microSD. Just works, and it still works. Hopefully it does. Also works with my Camera, and my Dingoo. Easy to clean,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections