DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight with 2xAA Extension Tube Bundle
  • 5 star 88 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 54 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladislavlaska on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid casing, strong and focused light beam, lightweight and can operate on single LiIon/LiFePO4 (really small) and upgrade to NiMH in a few seconds (bigger). With single LiFePO4 the flashlight is really light and fits in my pocket nicely. Cons:The contacts we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypustolov on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:solid build, light weight, compact Cons:button to turn it on is kinda awkward to push. Rubber is solid built but it's kinda "deep" inside. Not really sticking out OtherThoughts:Very solid light for the price. Feels really good in the hand. Beam is nice and brigh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRunRu on 01/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is bright, therefore it is very useful in the dark. Also, you are able to see the light about 100 ft away in no light condition. The aluminum body is strong and light weight, strong enough for accidentally drop. The size is small, you can use it as a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilleyWalley on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The structure is solid and it seems that it is waterproof. I have not tested it though. I am using it with 2 Eneloop XX rechargeable batteries and this flashlight seems nice and bright. The switch is working real nice too. Cons:Maybe just a little bit heavy, but that is w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymolha on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a highly recommendable torch. It is small, weighs little and has an output that - for the size - is remarkably good! Cons:Comes without a holder, but this is as described with the item at purchase and as expected. OtherThoughts:I have ordered a number of these,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaCoupe on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight is light weight and easy to use!!! I have dropped it into water a few times now and still works great. Durable, I have dropped this flashlight so many times it has started to loose its finish. Light output is great with a good throw of light Cons:Switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnRiver on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sturdy unit. good brightness for such a compact torch. Switch is very tactiloe and positive feel. Case is very sturdy and have changed batteries many times with no problems Cons:It does get a little warm on the case if using for an extended time but not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishwaschettri on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheapest flashlight I could find with cree LED, extension tube and AAA cell. Good build quality with O ring on all connections. Thoughtful design with varying connection sizes for fool proof assemble. Very bright for its size. Cons:Focus not that good, sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonjeuw on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Powerful! That's the fealing I had when I pushed up the light and compared its range with another cheap flashlight I own, with this one I could light up a building situated nearly 100m away from my home like a batsignal lol! Cons:No cons yet, I just expect this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrKsenon on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hard anodized aluminium. IPX7 waterproof. 1*AA, 2*AA and 14500 battery compatibility. Good quality strap (I`m using it 6 months!) A good price for the C3 flashlight. This is better than buying the extension tube separately. The LED is quite bright, and can acc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections