DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Flashlight with 2xAA Extension Tube Bundle
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Bright Uses AA batteries durable materials
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvitaldos on 04/18/2015

Pros: univelsal aa/14500 Cons: medium quality of details, old version of led Gaps between the head, tailcap and tubes.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytsde1 on 03/18/2015

Pros: Solid construction. Simple and bright flashlight. 2+ year of use. Recommend it! Cons: Poor contact switch buttons, need to be replaced.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byYvlus on 01/08/2015

I have ordered a number of these, both the 1xAA version and the 2xAA version. Both are well built and is great piece lying around in the car, jacket etc. Available AA-batteries you can find everywhere, and for greater cycle you can use rechargable batteries.

Impression:durable materials,Uses AA batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byn33dcool on 01/08/2015

Simple, good and bright flashlight. Excellent quality. Suitable for everyday use. Works under negative temperature. 1+ year of use. Definitely recommend it!

Impression:good,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byanarfa on 07/24/2014

I don´t have to much to compare with, i just have those flashlights given for free in gasstations, which are the same as nothing. This is a flashlight, has no mode, no zoom but is very bright for a AA flashlight (the main reason i picked this one and not some other more powerful) I liked it alot!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byStoyanDanin on 07/10/2014

Great beam spread! Even though its not a zoom flash, the spread of the beam creates a great sweet spot while the outer edge is still well lighted. The running time with 2 AA bats is great Gets extremely hot pretty fast. Stopped working after a couple of months. The process involved intermittent I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byladislavlaska on 01/28/2014

Solid casing, strong and focused light beam, lightweight and can operate on single LiIon/LiFePO4 (really small) and upgrade to NiMH in a few seconds (bigger). With single LiFePO4 the flashlight is really light and fits in my pocket nicely. The contacts wear off, since there is no spring and is to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypustolov on 01/20/2014

solid build, light weight, compact button to turn it on is kinda awkward to push. Rubber is solid built but it's kinda "deep" inside. Not really sticking out Very solid light for the price. Feels really good in the hand. Beam is nice and bright. Batteries do rattle inside but for me is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRunRu on 01/12/2014

The light is bright, therefore it is very useful in the dark. Also, you are able to see the light about 100 ft away in no light condition. The aluminum body is strong and light weight, strong enough for accidentally drop. The size is small, you can use it as a key chain. Nothing really need to ,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWilleyWalley on 12/05/2013

The structure is solid and it seems that it is waterproof. I have not tested it though. I am using it with 2 Eneloop XX rechargeable batteries and this flashlight seems nice and bright. The switch is working real nice too. Maybe just a little bit heavy, but that is what you get with solid body. I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: