DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Cree C3 Flashlight with 2xAA Extension Tube Bundle
  • 5 star 79 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 51 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypustolov on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:solid build, light weight, compact Cons:button to turn it on is kinda awkward to push. Rubber is solid built but it's kinda "deep" inside. Not really sticking out OtherThoughts:Very solid light for the price. Feels really good in the hand. Beam is nice and brigh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWilleyWalley on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The structure is solid and it seems that it is waterproof. I have not tested it though. I am using it with 2 Eneloop XX rechargeable batteries and this flashlight seems nice and bright. The switch is working real nice too. Cons:Maybe just a little bit heavy, but that is w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaCoupe on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight is light weight and easy to use!!! I have dropped it into water a few times now and still works great. Durable, I have dropped this flashlight so many times it has started to loose its finish. Light output is great with a good throw of light Cons:Switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishwaschettri on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheapest flashlight I could find with cree LED, extension tube and AAA cell. Good build quality with O ring on all connections. Thoughtful design with varying connection sizes for fool proof assemble. Very bright for its size. Cons:Focus not that good, sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonjeuw on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Powerful! That's the fealing I had when I pushed up the light and compared its range with another cheap flashlight I own, with this one I could light up a building situated nearly 100m away from my home like a batsignal lol! Cons:No cons yet, I just expect this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrKsenon on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hard anodized aluminium. IPX7 waterproof. 1*AA, 2*AA and 14500 battery compatibility. Good quality strap (I`m using it 6 months!) A good price for the C3 flashlight. This is better than buying the extension tube separately. The LED is quite bright, and can acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrokemdallas on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very robust, fully metal and the lens is well protected, to come with the extender can be used with two AA batteries and with a very good performance. Cons:Nothing wrong, just will be wanting some things, like zoom or lens adjustment, and if possible goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeto2886 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Perfect Handly - Build with high quality Aluminium - Cree are so good light - Option with 1 or 2 AA batterys - No needs a 14500 batt Español: - Perfecto agarre o maniobrable - Hecha con alta calidad de aluminio - Diodo Cree da muy buena luz - Opcion con 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nothing much to say apart from its a great bright torch for the price, the attached strap is of expected quality and the batteries last a decent amount of time. Being able to change the size of the torch from a 2xAA to 1xAA is a nice addition too Cons:None so far, gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunglewarriors on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brightness - easily outshines my 3D cell MagLite. Crisp, white light. Good solid weight. Robust - been dropped a few times and still works fine Good distance of beam (throw) when 2 x AA setup is used. Good, tight hotspot with a useful flood as well. Highlight is definit... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections