DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (12.5CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Looks like a basic knife, for its price you cant ask for more. Good length, very sharp. Maybe the handle could be a litte small or basic, no ergonomic, this is an improvement point. Dont know how to sharp this if this is needed. i hope this will not be broken if i drop this, dont want to test this point ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadibg1992 on 01/11/2013

Very good build quality, comfortable rubber handle with good form which copies hand. Very sharp blades that cut everything (personal testing of meat, sausages, fruits, vegetables, and dairy products) blade does not wear as well as conventional steel knives. But much needs to be protected from dropping ... Read more

sharp ceramic knife sharp ceramic knife sharp ceramic knife sharp ceramic knife sharp ceramic knife sharp ceramic knife Unboxing Sharp Ceramic knife

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 12/21/2012

Reasonably priced. Stays sharper longer and easily cleaned. Comfortable grippy rubberised handle. Mid-size blade means it's a useful knife for many tasks in the kitchen. Ceramic blades can break more easily than steel. Special sharpers required if blade gets blunt. Can be used only on wooden or plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVinilostore on 12/14/2012

It has a soft black rubber grip. The blade color is white Very easy to wash. The blade is very sharp., you can cut a soft piece of brad with very quite precision. It came in a good quality package, so you could do a gift. Good balance and weight None for now. I have this item with the DX points, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkobori on 11/02/2012

Very good and balanced knife. It's really lightweight. Comes very well sharpened. Comes in a good paper box inside a plastic blister. The blade comes with bubble plastic. The black ABS handle could be more wide, my indicator finger doesn't stay confortable near the blade. I would like to find a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShannoes on 10/10/2012

I purchased this knife using DX points but even if I'd had to pay for it I would think the price was worth it. It's a lot sharper than I expected. It also feels heavier than I thought it would, so it's quite comfortable in the hand and reasonably well-balanced. The handle is a soft rubbery material, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylisichka01 on 08/21/2012

I heard about ceramic knifes from friends and acquaintances much, but still didn't decide to buy such knife. One of these days received the order in which there was a ceramic knife. At once decided to check it in work. With great pleasure cut vegetables for salad, meat for a goulash. The knife cuts simply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrWeird on 08/20/2012

Looks pretty nice, for a kitchen utensil. Blade was sharp and cuts well. After a week there was a 5mm piece missing from the blade; while these are sharp, they are also prone to break if you hit hard surfaces with them. It also doesn't look like a conventional knife - I can't stress enough that you make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanyuta1977 on 03/24/2011

I was very impressed with this knife. It's very professional looking and the block fits right into my modern kitchen design. This knife is high quality. Using this knife is a true pleasure. They have a nice sturdy weight to them and the handles fit comfortably in my hand. Even when I was cutting for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprotocolo on 11/25/2010

This knife is well balanced, and has a comfortable grip. 5" (12.5cm.) is a good size for general use in kitchen. El cuchillo está muy bien equilibrado. Tiene una empuñadura cómoda y agradable al tacto. Este tamaño de 5" (12.5cm) es muy apropiado para un cuchillo de uso general en la cocina. I don´t know ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections