Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYuraKh on 06/10/2013

Good quality Reasonable price Good balanced Very sharp As all ceramic knives it is fragile and not suitable for cutting meat with bones. You should be aware of cutting frozen meat also. Slightly uncomfortable handle of peeler It is still very sharp. When the knife goes to be blunt, it's cheaper to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfefaz on 03/15/2013

Beautiful design Fast delivery nice product Low cost nothing.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byejes0 on 01/14/2013

- strong blade - sharp blade - peeler peels really well - good quality peeler and knife - cheaper then in any of the stores I have priced them at The peeler is a bit big, its not the kind that I'm used to but it was easy to use and peels very well. It was my first time using a ceramic knife or a ceramic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBadBoyBG on 11/04/2011

- nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more cutting power than steel knives - it comes with a peeler which is of nice quality too! - it does not rusts and stays sharp longer than stainless steel knives - it comes in a nice colour - nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections