Very sharp As all ceramic knives it is fragile and not suitable for cutting meat with bones.
You should be aware of cutting frozen meat also.
Slightly uncomfortable handle of peeler It is still very sharp. When the knife goes to be blunt, it's cheaper to buy ... Read more
- strong blade
- sharp blade
- peeler peels really well
- good quality peeler and knife
- cheaper then in any of the stores I have priced them at The peeler is a bit big, its not the kind that I'm used to but it was easy to use and peels very well. It was my first time using a ceramic knife or a ceramic ... Read more
- nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more cutting power than steel knives
- it comes with a peeler which is of nice quality too!
- it does not rusts and stays sharp longer than stainless steel knives
- it comes in a nice colour
- nice quality knife it is not made of steel and has more ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.