They are great it comes in nice wood box.
Reaaallly reaally sharp can cut anything without a sweet
The size are relly good. You can cut meat really easy. They are very fragile so if the goes down to the floor they break
They don't loose sharpness, I got mine for over 3 months and it cuts like a diamond They are very handy and it cames in two sizes so ... Read more
- Not too expensive
- Good grip better than another i bought in a shop over here - Nice box (althoug mine was broken after sending)
- Very sharp you can cut through anything
- easy to clean (also in dishwasher). - It took a while bofore they arrived
- The box it came is was nice but already broken
- It seems a bit less sharper than my other ceramic ... Read more
I bought this in order to try the famous ceramic knifes. And I have no regrets, these are great for daily use, they're easy to handle, light-weight and of course, pretty sharp - nothing too odd to get used to, though. This is a must-have in a kitchen, even if you just want to cut some garlic or so. Nothing here. Guess.. the color. I think I should've ... Read more
I'm really pleased with this two knifes. Actually I bought two of these combos and I really really happy with them. They are very sharp, good quality build, nice package as well. It comes with a "wooden" box. Inside this "wooden" box there's a plastic module which brake with ease. However, it's not a big problem. I was not expecting ... Read more
Did not expect from such cheap knives such excellent quality. Very sharp and not lose their sharpness when using.
When ordering do not expect such good quality. These knives are much sharper than all metal, which is in my home. Moreover, they do not need to grind.
The wife is very happy. The main thing is not to cut their metal and bone.
Box in which ... Read more
* Well protected in hard case
* Easy clean black ABS handles with non-slip grip
* Ground cutting edge along full length of blades
* Quick delivery (using standard China Mail, >8-days) - Not the sharpest knife you can buy
- Cannot be sharpened using conventional 'steels', or knife sharpers that you may have in the kitchen
- The gift box is good for ... Read more
Very sharp knives at a very good price. Handles do not extend past edge of blade--allows full cutting use of blade edge. Handles very comfortable and have good non-slip quality, great when working in kitchen with wet hands. Very attractive display, easy to resell gift box very fragile, all received damaged--but knives intact. Handle not extending past ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.