DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives Set (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorginpro on 04/13/2013

They are great it comes in nice wood box. Reaaallly reaally sharp can cut anything without a sweet The size are relly good. You can cut meat really easy. They are very fragile so if the goes down to the floor they break They don't loose sharpness, I got mine for over 3 months and it cuts like a diamond ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubBA0 on 04/08/2013

- Not too expensive - Good grip better than another i bought in a shop over here - Nice box (althoug mine was broken after sending) - Very sharp you can cut through anything - easy to clean (also in dishwasher). - It took a while bofore they arrived - The box it came is was nice but already broken - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhigakelly on 11/19/2012

I bought this in order to try the famous ceramic knifes. And I have no regrets, these are great for daily use, they're easy to handle, light-weight and of course, pretty sharp - nothing too odd to get used to, though. This is a must-have in a kitchen, even if you just want to cut some garlic or so. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymachadom79 on 06/29/2012

I'm really pleased with this two knifes. Actually I bought two of these combos and I really really happy with them. They are very sharp, good quality build, nice package as well. It comes with a "wooden" box. Inside this "wooden" box there's a plastic module which brake with ease.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaksgeniusIS on 05/27/2011

Did not expect from such cheap knives such excellent quality. Very sharp and not lose their sharpness when using. When ordering do not expect such good quality. These knives are much sharper than all metal, which is in my home. Moreover, they do not need to grind. The wife is very happy. The main thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedwardspud on 04/02/2011

* Well protected in hard case * Easy clean black ABS handles with non-slip grip * Ground cutting edge along full length of blades * Quick delivery (using standard China Mail, >8-days) - Not the sharpest knife you can buy - Cannot be sharpened using conventional 'steels', or knife sharpers that you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigron423 on 12/22/2010

Very sharp knives at a very good price. Handles do not extend past edge of blade--allows full cutting use of blade edge. Handles very comfortable and have good non-slip quality, great when working in kitchen with wet hands. Very attractive display, easy to resell gift box very fragile, all received damaged-... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections