DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives Set (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Cut as the first day
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrankper81 on 11/24/2014

Pros: Cut like the first day , the white color adds a touch of cleanliness in the kitchen and look stylish Cons: After two weeks the biggest knife suffered cracks and is no longer useful Other thoughts: Be very careful when washing, by the edge they have and because they can break Read more

Impression:Cut as the first day;

0 0 0

• posted byeyalheber on 07/02/2014

very good, sharp good matriel. very cheap but don't feel it in the quality of the product. my wood case that the knifed came in was broken on arrival. not really a big deal, but still. if you want good sharp knifes and a good worth for your money, but this. consider the knife is ceramic, meaning it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

All the knives were very sharp and good sized (not to small not to big). For the quality you get the price is worth it. The handle has enough grip and is good to Very sharp, be carefull with these. Weighting is just suitable and three sizes will cover most of the needs for everyday kitchen use. Cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Very sharp, be carefull with these. Weighting is just suitable and three sizes will cover most of the needs for everyday kitchen use. Cheap and quite sharp knifes. My first set still cuts perfectly to this day. It looks expensive and makes a wonderful gift, despite of the case. These as you have probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynandamm on 06/11/2014

It is very sharp, looks beautifully and it's cable is made of rubber, giving it a improvement on it's gap. The best thing about this knife is that it does not need to be sharped, which means it never loses it's cut. Looks fragile, so it probably will break easily if it fells. Also, you have to be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkublaka on 02/18/2014

All the knives were very sharp and good sized (not to small not to big). For the quality you get the price is worth it. The handle has enough grip and is good to handle with. The box was damaged when it arrived, and after about a month the tip of the biggest knife came off but i should have been more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymasterlg on 01/16/2014

Great set of knives. During the six months of daily use knives still remain sharp. No need sharpening every week. Cuts without bread crumbs. Can diced tomatoes or cubes without leaking a lot of juice. Lightweight, comfortable in the hand. Three knives are very functional - performs any necessary ponarezke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasZanon on 11/11/2013

-Wonderfull price. -Do not let metal taste in food. -It is sharp and the thread lasts longer than metal knives. -Is easy to handle. -I loved the packing, but it's a little fragile. -Breaks easily. -The price of a sharpener is not as accessible. -The packing is a little fragile, but very beautifull. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byo7ivier on 07/15/2013

It's a quite good set of knives. The blades are sharp and it's really nice to use it. It cut really well all soft food (bread, meat without bones, tomatoes and other vegetables) with a clean cut. - I've found less expensive for the same quality so I'm not so fan of it. - The glue between the handle and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetriojk on 06/28/2013

Very sharp, be carefull with these. Weighting is just suitable and three sizes will cover most of the needs for everyday kitchen use. Does not look sharp and dangerous. Not very good with tomato or similar veggies or bread as the blade does not have any tooths. The package was very bad like many others ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections