DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives + Peeler Set (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEpoxus on 07/29/2013

Very sharp knives, lightweight and with good grip. The peeler also works great for vegetables and fruit. The white colour gives it a cool look. Perfect set to add to your kitchen equipment! The gift box is very fragile and is easily broken. Actually no cons on the knives themselves.. I have been using it now for a half year. Still as sharp as when I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartemator on 01/14/2013

Very lightweight, cheap , comfortable grip. A good set of kitchen . Nice color blade. Very sharp knives! These knives cut vegetables very convenient. It seems that the blade knives are very fragile. Packaging for these knives are low quality, but it is needed only for the delivery of the blades. After this container may be discarded. For vegetarians ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewgrig on 10/31/2012

Very sharp knives at a very good price. Handles do not extend past edge of blade--allows full cutting use of blade edge. Handles very comfortable and have good non-slip quality, great when working in kitchen with wet hands. Very attractive display, easy to resell Gift box very fragile, all received damaged--but knives intact. Handle not extending past ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefaguim on 10/03/2012

- Very cheap, really, price on local shops are two to trhee times more expensive. - Two diferent sizes makes those knives very usefull for any kind of usage - The pealer is also good, easy to use - Very sharp - Build quality looks pretty good to me - Can't think of any cons really You got to be carefull with these knives since they are made out of ceramic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFloopyMan on 09/26/2012

good pakage for a gift. Comfortable handle. Excellent product. Very sharp knifes, nice looking. Parring knife, with ceramic blade also works well. Ceramic knives are fragile, should do additional care on those knives. Great combinattion of kitchen tools at a very great price, get several for your wife and relatives. Recomended. Good quality, fast shippment,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschimpf2 on 10/31/2011

sharpness and style, really great product quality, also the shipping was sooner than expected. packaging the packaging could be more, it broke after i opened the box 3 times, i got to fix it with glue. please make sure that the box can be of more quality, if you manage to fix that this product will be bought by many people from my country. Totally worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdwalker on 06/26/2011

- Very sharp. - Good looking for a gift. - Comfortable anti-grip handle. - Come in a nice hard box. - Pealer looks like cheap quality. - My box arrived broken (top and bottom apart) and scratched. This knives have a very nice look but pealer doesn't, but for the price I can't complain about it. I hope the sharp to last because I've heard these are hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeregaOdUa2 on 06/11/2011

SHARP (very sharp) Looks cool (white blade and blach handle) Good package Good soft-touch handle Useful tool for vegetable peeling Box they came in had some small scretches Knives can be broken easily (as they made of ceramic) Probaly need some special sharpner for ceramic knives which is not too easy to find Knives very good for soft vegetables such ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytda7384 on 04/07/2011

Unusual look, white slightly transparent. Very sharp. Comfortable handle with rubber coating. The disadvantage of this model, the ceramic or whatever, I do not know. If not used carefully on the blade may appear small chips. Just add a minus is the thickness of the ceramic blade knife on average more than metal blades Ceramic blade makes sticking to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimshu on 03/16/2011

Excellent and very cheap set of knifes! The complete set has come in a fine gift box, can be used as a good gift. Both knifes have fine ergonomics, handles are great enough for a man's hand, don't slide. Knifes massive, therefore to cut very conveniently. Sharpening and a sharpness of edges allow to cut almost any product, except bones and the frozen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections