Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• There is a superfluous element in this set!

posted by Dimshu on 03/16/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Excellent and very cheap set of knifes! The complete set has come in a fine gift box, can be used as a good gift. Both knifes have fine ergonomics, handles are great enough for a man's hand, don't slide. Knifes massive, therefore to cut very conveniently. Sharpening and a sharpness of edges allow to cut almost any product, except bones and the frozen meat though I prepared "stroganina" - a national dish from shavings of the frozen venison.

- peeler. In my opinion, it is absolutely unsuitable thing. Because of manufacturing techniques of ceramic edges it is impossible to make acute-angled enough sharpening of a cutting edge, therefore vegetables it is very difficult to clean, it is necessary to put the big effort. Peeler is not used.
    - I have ordered three sets, visually and by touching in each of three sets processing of edges of knifes differs, though on quality are sharp it doesn't influence. I think that it too manufacturing techniques consequence.
    - The box is stuck together from the pressed cardboard, at transportation one of three has been crushed by diligence local postmans, but has been stuck successfully together.

Very useful set, behind an exception peeler.
    Must have!

Post comment

DX Everywhere