Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• There is a superfluous element in this set!

posted by Dimshu on 03/16/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Excellent and very cheap set of knifes! The complete set has come in a fine gift box, can be used as a good gift. Both knifes have fine ergonomics, handles are great enough for a man's hand, don't slide. Knifes massive, therefore to cut very conveniently. Sharpening and a sharpness of edges allow to cut almost any product, except bones and the frozen meat though I prepared "stroganina" - a national dish from shavings of the frozen venison.

Cons:

- peeler. In my opinion, it is absolutely unsuitable thing. Because of manufacturing techniques of ceramic edges it is impossible to make acute-angled enough sharpening of a cutting edge, therefore vegetables it is very difficult to clean, it is necessary to put the big effort. Peeler is not used.
    - I have ordered three sets, visually and by touching in each of three sets processing of edges of knifes differs, though on quality are sharp it doesn't influence. I think that it too manufacturing techniques consequence.
    - The box is stuck together from the pressed cardboard, at transportation one of three has been crushed by diligence local postmans, but has been stuck successfully together.

Bottomline:

Very useful set, behind an exception peeler.
    Must have!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections