• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• ??????? ?? ??? ??????

posted by tda7384 on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Unusual look, white slightly transparent. Very sharp. Comfortable handle with rubber coating.

Cons:

The disadvantage of this model, the ceramic or whatever, I do not know. If not used carefully on the blade may appear small chips. Just add a minus is the thickness of the ceramic blade knife on average more than metal blades

Ceramic blade makes sticking to afford such things as cheese.

OtherThoughts:

I have a Finnish knife Friskars, I thought that he was keen, but these knives are sharper. The truth is not clear at this point how much of this severity. After 2 months of use can be found a couple of small chips. Apparently they have to be carefully stored, just use only on a wooden board.

Their greater thickness may be uncomfortable with sharply of something solid, such as a hard sausage. As well they are adhering to the cheese and cut it becomes more difficult, perhaps should be a special coating on the blade.

Came in a beautiful box, but when transporting it broke down

Bottomline:

I liked the knives. Like their comfortable handle, like their appearance. They are very sharp. I advise them to buy. In Russia, such knives are 5-10 times more expensive.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections