DX » Community » Reviews » 4" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (9.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoilius on 08/12/2013

It's a cheap, nicely designed ceramic knife. Perfect for cutting vegetables and fruit. The handle is comfortable and solid. I also like the color. I do not recommend using this to cut anything hard (for example nuts). I tried to crack a nut with this knife and broke off the tip of the blade. It is also recommended to use special sharpeners to sharpen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPenetrAlex on 04/09/2013

The blade last longer than a stainless steel blade, excellent for vegetables, very sharp, the black finish looks better than white, very beauty La hoja es más duradera que la de acero inoxidable, excelente para vegetales, muy afilado, el acabado negro es más vistoso que el blanco, muy bonito I don't know any, I love it. No le veo ninguna, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythenewmt on 03/13/2013

extremely sharp.. this must be stressed.. scalpel sharp.. cuts veggies and meats and slices paper as though it werent even there! This is an excellent knife to put in a bag for lunch or something at work or school.. multipurpose, cool to show off to friends, will cut sandwiches or apples effortlessly.. peels stuff paper thin. very sharp.. be careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurjan on 02/22/2013

The knife does not look very impresive but it is really handy. And what is even more important it is sharp, really sharp. Now it is my wife's favourite knife. Of course it could be of better made, but for that price you cannot expect to much. If you want to buy one at expensive shop then the price would be much higher. For an amount of money paid you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydizigoteka on 01/24/2013

Great product for the price!!!Real sharp, and untill now it has stayed sharp!!!This ceramic knife is very good, very well cut.It has a good grip.Great knife for the price, its a great deal, beacuse here where I live this knife costs twice its price here on Dx and quality is same - no damages on knife so why dont to buy it for this great price - great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiphone3gss on 01/11/2013

Very good knife, quality also good, i expected lower level of quality, but then i get it its very good. in the hand holds very good, packagink also good not broken, shipping to me about 3 weeks. Great knife for the price, its a great deal, beacuse here where I live this knife costs twice its price here on Dx and quality is same - no damages on knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarkunArg on 11/07/2012

Great product for the price!!! Real sharp, and untill now it has stayed sharp!!! And looks great in black!!! No real cons here, only the ceramic problems in general(dont use the knife to cut anything with bone, it will break) but it is not a thing of this product in particular. Gonna buy some more to try them out!!! In the kitchen they look great!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaraiva38 on 09/03/2012

This ceramic knife is very good, very well cut. It has a good grip. It took some effort to sharp. For sharpen ceramic knives you need a specific machine for it. After it's honed, cuts perfectly. Very very soft and light. Easy to carry. It's a really pretty knife, shiny like a metal one. It's really sharp but don't come with a knife hem You have to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrezen on 11/05/2011

1. Very, very sharp. This is my fourth ceramic knife and i can't get enough of them. 2. Stylish looks. 3. The handle is very smooth and comfortable grip 4. Heavy compared to other ceramic knives 5. Build wuality is great, nothing to complain None at all! I also have bigger knives, black and white blades, and this is probably my favourite. Big ones are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by007Sergej on 03/08/2011

- very sharp, sharper than knifes I bought for higher price - came with no damages (I was afraid cause I live in CZ) - quality build, nicely done with no scratches - no sharp edges on handle - knife is same as it shown on Dx pictures - nothing - great knife for the price, its a great deal, beacuse here where I live this knife costs twice its price here ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections