DX » Community » Reviews » 4" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (9.5CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
good Sharp Gran compra sharp knife great knife
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegosrpv on 07/01/2015

Pros: Very beautiful, sharp and sheap, this is my 4th ceramic kinfe that I buy at DX, and I always stay happy with the item. Cons: No cons

0 0 0

• posted bytranstorners on 06/03/2015

Very good ceramic knife, I should have bought two for this price. Since you take care of not damaging the blade, it will remain sharp for a long long time. Very nice to thinly slice vegetables, fish meat, etc. Cable has a nice, smooth grip, comfortable weight. The totally black look is very cool.

Impression:Gran compra;

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/10/2014

Отличный режик. Хорошо режет мясо, фрукты, овощи. Леб не крошится на мелкие крошки. Боится падений. Осторожно резать мясо скостями!

Ceramic Knife (9.5CM-Blade)

Impression:sharp knife;

0 0 0

• posted byz3r0c0d3 on 12/01/2014

Pros: Really SHARP knife, strong built, and the handle is very firm. I like the material for the handle. It doesn't look/feel cheap, but I feel that the price is relatively cheap. Cons: no sheath included, so a bit difficult to store.

Impression:sharp knife, strong built, no sheath;

0 0 0

• posted bySasass on 10/03/2014

This high quality ceramic knife for little money. The knife is very sharp and fine cuts a variety of products. particularly well-cut fruit, leaves no metallic taste at the same time. Knife sturdy, but very fragile if its bent or pounding them.

0 0 0

• posted byrsskalle on 08/19/2014

pros: very sharp, great looking, nice handle, some sort of soft but dense rubber/plastic handle. easy to clean, nice size (even for large hands) cons: blade will brake if dropped on hard surface (but why would you throw these things...) This is my first ceramic knife, but it wont be the last, the... Read more

Impression:great knife,Sharp;

0 0 0

• posted byXhalus on 07/30/2014

Pros: Great cutting edge Contra: Nothing

Impression:Gran compra;

0 0 0

• posted bymoilius on 08/12/2013

It's a cheap, nicely designed ceramic knife. Perfect for cutting vegetables and fruit. The handle is comfortable and solid. I also like the color. I do not recommend using this to cut anything hard (for example nuts). I tried to crack a nut with this knife and broke off the tip of the blade. It a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPenetrAlex on 04/09/2013

The blade last longer than a stainless steel blade, excellent for vegetables, very sharp, the black finish looks better than white, very beauty La hoja es más duradera que la de acero inoxidable, excelente para vegetales, muy afilado, el acabado negro es más vistoso que el blanco, muy I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythenewmt on 03/13/2013

extremely sharp.. this must be stressed.. scalpel sharp.. cuts veggies and meats and slices paper as though it werent even there! This is an excellent knife to put in a bag for lunch or something at work or school.. multipurpose, cool to show off to friends, will cut sandwiches or apples peels be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere