DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (13CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAltimas on 09/06/2013

The knife is sharp and worked as it should, looks good. Good weight, felt comfortable in the hand. Handle separated from the blade. Nice feel to the handle, looks sharp, the knife was definitely sharp and maintained its sharpness. The price point is about right for a knife like this. However after about 2 months of use the handle came loose. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypointmarin on 04/16/2013

Very comfortable handle a knife - this is important. The knife fits well in the hand and is comfortable to cut and chop the vegetables. Excellent sharpening, higher than expected. Zorosho very clean even without the use of detergents. blade thickness does not interfere with a very thin sliced ??products Not exactly good form of blade near the handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschasse on 02/06/2013

Great quality and very sharp considering the price. Compared to steel knifes, it doesnt need sharpening. Have used it for cutting everything from meats to veggies Not really any good storage-case included. Other than that, i dont have anything bad to say about it. You might want to think about buying a holder for the knife, especially since it looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpvtw2 on 01/27/2013

Perfectly balanced knife. Really sharp. The price is unbelievable. The design is nice. Well built product.the handle has a very good grip so it won't slip out of my hand. It's really easy to cut yourself with it but that's not a con at all because you have to be careful with knives anyway... It could include a sleeve so I could put it in the same drawer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhygis on 01/17/2013

+ very, very sharp - pay caution when using! + very comfortable to use. + nice design. + haveI bought a lot of knifes of the same manufacturer and without any problem with damage = well packed - over the one year is not much sharp. - over the one year the blade comes out of the plastics, so you need to be carefull when using. Maybe I have used the knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynashsoft on 10/19/2012

This is a very good knife, balanced and feels good to cut with. The sharpness is great and it doesn't go dull, I used mine for nearly a year and it still sliced tomatoes as it should. Easy to clean and cheap. Buy it. Very good knife for the real price. Very easy to handle, non-slip, even in water! Not yet found would look very cool in a blue Highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/30/2012

Sam liked the knife, the blade is sharpened, as always good. Cuts perfectly smoothly and without crumbs. Handle comfortable. The blade has a length of 5 inches of black. Looks like Bud is iron, specially took a magnet to check :) The blade was located in relation to the crooked stick. I think this marriage is in production. Good price. I would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 07/16/2012

Sam liked the knife, the blade is sharpened, as always good. Cuts perfectly smoothly and without crumbs. Handle comfortable. The blade has a length of 5 inches of black. Looks like Bud is iron, specially took a magnet to check :) The blade was located in relation to the crooked stick. I think this marriage is in production. Good price. I would like ... Read more

CERAMIC KNIFE Ceramic Knife Ceramic Knife Knife (13CM-Blade) Ceramic Knife 5'' Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (13CM-Blade) - DealExtreme
    0 0
  • posted byziupo on 03/09/2012

A good ceramic knives at the beginning of the adventure with ceramic knives. Good ergonomic handle and good balance. The center of gravity chosen so as to not interfere with the cut. Very gently, my broke on top when I hit the edge of the board. Too sensitive even for ceramic knives. The black color of the head is a little unappetizing;) Lightweight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXLTW on 10/17/2011

- First of all, of course, the price. If DX sold it more expensively, I would buy it in shop about the house and wouldn't write here the review :) but in shop it costs a minimum twice more expensively - It is convenient to hold in a hand - it not heavy, the handle is pleasant to the touch, soft - Sharp enough both for meat, and for vegetables, and for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections