DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (15.5CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunonc on 09/09/2013

Excellent ceramic knife. It is a good measure for a blade. It has very good finishing and packaging is also very good. This type of blade is very easy to maintain and if proper care is not required to be sharp for a long time. You must be careful because its blade can break more easily than a steel knife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhansolav on 08/27/2013

Sharp First the blade fell off. So i glued it. Then my wife put it in the dishwasher so i got chipped. (only the tip) So i sanded it down and gave it a brand rew tip. Its a kithen knife. And personally i use every now and then. I grab this one for small works. And a Fiskars knife for bigger types of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadne on 07/22/2013

It is sharp, beautiful and has a good size. Great for chopping vegetables and cutting meat. The box that comes along with the knife protects content until the delivery, but not is good quality. As it is a delicate product that breaks easily, you need to find another solution to store it. Ceramic knives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIzmo on 06/13/2013

Good, sturdy grip and nice black color. Nice shape and very easy to handle. Not really on con, but the knife is ridiculously sharp, so you can cut yourself very easily, if you're not careful. I didn't even feel anything until my fingertips felt sticky and turned out I had cut one finger tip. Like always,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFray87 on 05/29/2013

this is the third ceramic knife i have bought from DX. its a Fantastic knife, remains Sharp after months and months of use. I bought this to add to my collection of other ceramic knives. i will be buying a few more for xmas presents it breaks if you drop it. the tip has broken off after it was dropped.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrooka on 04/24/2013

A great knife. Very sharp, very convenient to cut soft vegetables and bread. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the hand. Plastic is soft and cuddly. If sloppy hold the knife, for example, to hold the board still holding the knife in hand, then you can cut your finger on the bottom edge of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaleryua on 04/11/2013

A great knife for slicing vegetables. Cuts easily, almost without effort, always sharp and products for a long time are not oxidized. not detected. It is unfortunate that it is fragile, a bad fall on a tile and nadkololsya tip. Very handy knife for cutting vegetables and fruit, not very long blunts, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTemas777 on 02/20/2013

????? ???????, ?????? ? ??????? ???. ????? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ? ?? ???????? ? ????, ???? ????? ??????. ? ??????? ?????????? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ????. ??? ????? ????? ??????. very nice knife that fits good in the hand and is comfortable to use. when it arrived it was very sharp, and still is after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmp0206 on 02/17/2013

This is a great ceramic knife for the ones who likes cooking. It is a very sharp knife and very tough. I use mine almost every day and it is still sharpened. For everyone who likes to prepare a good meal, this is a grat knife and it also comes in a beautiful protective case. Couldn't find any at this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeamer on 12/25/2012

it's a very sharp knife and the knife has a good grip Also it looks very stylish with the all in black look. it's easy to clean... just with soap and water. looks like it's very high quality. I don't see any cons on this product. It's perfect. It just could be a little bit cheaper, but it's ok, since ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections