DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (15.3CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMechicabota on 12/07/2013

It's awesome, really really sharp and comfortable to use. Really precise cut. It's also really easy to clean and nothing gets sticked to it. You have to take really good care of it. It may break if you use it roughly. You can't keep it in a drawer with the rest of your knives. I keep it with the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipe101 on 12/04/2013

Good materials - good and sharp blade: after more than a year of use still good sharp. I decided to buy another one in case of accidental fall... Big knife: cuts easily meat, fruits, vegetables, salami and bread (especially the old one). You can handle it easily and safely. None really - the price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyDmitriev on 12/15/2010

Quality and sharp blade, comfortable and safe (forefinger avoid contact with blade) handle. I purchased this knife because of its handle form and after using I can tell - its a good thing No problems or cons. Of cource be very careful with ceramic knifes - not dropping and bending, not cut bones and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections