DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (15.7CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

Cuts trough fruits, vegetables and meat like trough butter. It cuts with almost no effort. I already tried it on oranges, lemons, brocolli, onions, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, pork and beef meat. The packaging was good as it can be seen from the photos. I cut myself, but I am pleased it was so sharp, plus it was my own fault for touching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychesnokova on 09/09/2012

1. Price. Same size ceramic knifes cost twice as mush in my city. 2. It's really sharp and I don't see after four months of using, that it has lost its sharpness. 1. It's really fragile. I heard, that it may be broken by throwing on the floor. My knife (only tip) was broken during delivery, because of bad package. 2. It has sharp tip in the base of ... Read more

Knife and package (it may be better) Marked broken tip and sharp tip near handle.
    1 0
  • posted by1Rupert1 on 12/22/2011

I had not seen a Ceramic knife until I got this, it was a gift to my Dad who really likes it, it was so sharp fresh out of the box that I cut myself on it which although hurt made me happy to have such a sharp knife, it really glides through any vegetables on meats, looks good, works well!! I cut myself, but I am pleased it was so sharp, plus it was ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykikirikibg on 12/19/2010

Cuts trough fruits, vegetables and meat like trough butter. It cuts with almost no effort. I already tried it on oranges, lemons, brocolli, onions, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, pork and beef meat. The packaging was good as it can be seen from the photos. None so ever This is my first ceramic knive so I'm comparing it only to the metal knives ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections