DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.7CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 27 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiroBozo on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Photo and description were very accurate. Good quality. Perfect razor, really sharp. Seems durable and the design is nice. The grip is really tight too. Cons:Delay on the shipment. I waited for 4 months to receive it in Brazil. And the seller didn't give me explanations t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfequirino on 05/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Highly durable, no cons whatsoever. Cuts through almost anything (but don't try it much on bones or metal and stuff like that). Realy easy to clean. Seems like nothing can stick on it. Cons:No cons that I can think of. Maybe could bem one or two dollars cheaper OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBegnaboo on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These knifes cost around 80-150$ where i live so i was hoping the quality of this one was ok++ Was pleasantly suppriced over the quality of the blade, and its pretty sharp. -Easy to clean -Sharp and blade feels solid -Cuts vegetables like you would expect it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacee87 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It was very sharp, when arrived. - Package is well made, we still use it after a year since I bought it - It is really nice. It could be the jewel of your kitchen - The handle of the knife is rubbery and real comfortable Cons:- After a year of usage maybe it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeandroLP on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Incredible knife! - The packing is very good looking, but, well, it is always useless. - It really cuts weel. The blade is very sharp, and kept sharp for the last 7 months. - The cable is steady, what helps to make the knife even more precise - Very light - Due it's cur... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykaxopa123 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very sharp. - Stays sharp. - Good quality material. - Nice handle with rubber grip. - Edge with a confortable cutting line. Cons:- There's the cons of a ceramic knife, all the "Don'ts" you have to respect, but the value and usefulness make it a rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandorp on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very strong. The build quality very good. It is very light, easy handling. The black color is very beautiful. Handle with good grip. Even if your hand is wet you will not lose grip. -The price is amazing. These can cost more than 3x or 4x if you buy in Brazil. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythenewmt on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very sharp... must stress that.. be careful.. its INCREDIBLY sharp. Will not brown lettuce and apples when cutting like metal knife will.... shaves meat well.... stays sharp!! Ive been using it for many months and its still sharp enough to shave paper thin tom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely sharp, cuts through everyting without problems. Looks good, the plain black style is really badass. Really cheap, for the money you pay it is a really good ceramic knife and can absolutely be compared to more expensive knives. The handle feels really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschasse on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality and very sharp considering the price. Compared to steel knifes, it doesnt need sharpening. Have used it for cutting everything from meats to veggies Cons:Not really any good storage-case included. Other than that, i dont have anything bad to say about it.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections