DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.7CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Qualidade Wonderful Sharp
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandidico on 02/12/2015

É um ótimo produto, adorei a compra, quem pode comprar uma faca de cerâmica nunca mais quer usar outra. Pena que é um produto frágil e precisa de alguns cuidados. De toda forma, vale muito a pena por ser um produto lindo.

Impression:good,Quality,Qualidade;

0 0 0

• posted byigaco on 12/18/2014

Great seller

Impression:Qualidade;

0 0 0

• posted byRepNorway on 11/25/2014

I did dot know what to expect when buying this. Well - it has now turned to the knife I use as a "standard". Cuts easily trough meat and fish. I havent tried to cut trough bone and I think I would use my other knifes for that. All in all, a very good knife for the price!

Impression:Quality,Sharp,good shaft;

0 0 0

• posted byjachana on 10/28/2014

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVictoreletro on 10/03/2014

A great product of excellent quality , delivery time is relatively quick considering that I'm in Brazil . Keep it up , congratulations .

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byjebiveter on 07/27/2014

This is the best knife i had in years for chopping vegetables and fruits. You can also cut the meat, but not the bone. The handle is made ​​of rubber and can not slip from the palm of your hand. It's very easy to clean. Blade is very sharp, it doesn't leave the metallic taste on the food.

17.7cm ceramic knife

Impression:Best of knifes,I loved it,Better then steel;

0 0 0

• posted byCiroBozo on 06/08/2014

Photo and description were very accurate. Good quality. Perfect razor, really sharp. Seems durable and the design is nice. The grip is really tight too. Delay on the shipment. I waited for 4 months to receive it in Brazil. And the seller didn't give me explanations to justify the big delay. it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfequirino on 05/10/2014

Highly durable, no cons whatsoever. Cuts through almost anything (but don't try it much on bones or metal and stuff like that). Realy easy to clean. Seems like nothing can stick on it. No cons that I can think of. Maybe could bem one or two dollars cheaper Could have more products to hold some of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPacee87 on 12/17/2013

I love this knife, because it is sharp and beautyfull. Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife is really usefull in the kitchen, and it's price is lower than in my country. It seems good quality. The handle is comfortable and good quality too. Unfortunately on this knife's handle there was a little I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypchaves on 12/09/2013

Incredible knife! - The packing is very good, It really cuts weel. Good quality material. - Nice handle with rubber grip. It's very strong. The build quality very good. It is very light, easy handling. The black color is amazing. Great to cut vegetable or boneless. very good price-quality ceramic... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections