DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.7CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 31 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCiroBozo on 06/08/2014

Photo and description were very accurate. Good quality. Perfect razor, really sharp. Seems durable and the design is nice. The grip is really tight too. Delay on the shipment. I waited for 4 months to receive it in Brazil. And the seller didn't give me explanations to justify the big delay. Although it took to long to arrive, i'll probably buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfequirino on 05/10/2014

Highly durable, no cons whatsoever. Cuts through almost anything (but don't try it much on bones or metal and stuff like that). Realy easy to clean. Seems like nothing can stick on it. No cons that I can think of. Maybe could bem one or two dollars cheaper Could have more products to hold some of these knives here at dx, ou sets with more great knives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacee87 on 12/17/2013

I love this knife, because it is sharp and beautyfull. Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife is really usefull in the kitchen, and it's price is lower than in my country. It seems good quality. The handle is comfortable and good quality too. Unfortunately on this knife's handle there was a little scratch when arrived. :( This is my second knife, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypchaves on 12/09/2013

Incredible knife! - The packing is very good, It really cuts weel. Good quality material. - Nice handle with rubber grip. It's very strong. The build quality very good. It is very light, easy handling. The black color is amazing. Great to cut vegetable or boneless. very good price-quality relation ceramic knife is fragile and the doesn t have a storage-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeqqq on 10/25/2013

Really sharp, was in use about 9 months and keep sharpnes wery well. Need some time to get use to it really different in use then ordinary steel kitchen knife. Ceramic is really easy to clean but when it is in sink may be broken easily if put some weight on top of knife. The tip of knife cracking really easily, but dosnt affect knife too much can still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluciano sabbatini on 10/16/2013

In general, very good built quality overall. The knife has good sharp blade, does most of the jobs well that requires a medium knife. The grip is very good and solid. For a ceramic knife I would expect a excelent sharp blade, which is not the case. But they cost much much more. I´ve been using now for 6 months and the sharpness is absolutely the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBegnaboo on 09/22/2013

These knifes cost around 80-150$ where i live so i was hoping the quality of this one was ok++ Was pleasantly suppriced over the quality of the blade, and its pretty sharp. -Easy to clean -Sharp and blade feels solid -Cuts vegetables like you would expect it to The shaft feels abit strange to me, its not bad but there's something i don't like about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuulia89 on 09/16/2013

- O preço é bom pela qualidade do produto. Até agora a faca se mostrou muito boa. -Ela é bem mais leve que facas de aço. -Fácil de manusear - The price is good for the quality of the product. So far the knife proved to be very good. -She is much lighter than steel knives. -Easy to handle Até agora o único problema ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabosalgan on 09/11/2013

I think this product is very good and very economical honestly is a good knife for cutting. I feel great the idea that ceramic is because it has a very sharp blade I find no cons about this product. It really exceeded my expectations as I thought I was not going to receive customs issues in my country, but the fact that I get the product well and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPacee87 on 09/02/2013

- It was very sharp, when arrived. - Package is well made, we still use it after a year since I bought it - It is really nice. It could be the jewel of your kitchen - The handle of the knife is rubbery and real comfortable - After a year of usage maybe it blunt a little bit (but still ok) - I did not found a good sharpener for it here on dx This is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections