• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Sharp and elegant knife!

posted by Teisei on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-It is very, very sharp.
    -The build quality seems very good.
    -It's quite lightweight so it's very good for your wrist and arm.
    -The black colour is very attractive and makes it very beautiful as a gift for example.
    -You can get a very good grip of the handle. Even if your hand is wet you won't lose the grip.
    -The price is very awesome. These can cost 3x or 4x more if you buy from somewhere else.

Cons:

-The usual cons of ceramic knives (you shouldn't cut bone, frozen food or any other hard surfaces or you else the blade may get chipped)
    -The package took time to open (because it was packaged so carefully, but I'm not sure whether this is con or pro)

OtherThoughts:

I'm very glad I ordered this knife. It seems very good in every aspect. I'm going to give this as a gift, but I'm quite sure I'll order myself one too. I just had my doubts about this knife so I didn't order two knives at once. But after I tested it, I found out that my doubts were wrong. The only thing that bothered me was that I received this item so late (I read that DealExtreme had problems with suppliers or something). But nevertheless, a very good product!

Bottomline:

I like this product very much. It's definitely one of the best products I've ordered from DealExtreme. If you have doubts about the quality of this knife, I can assure you that your doubts are pointless. It's a top quality knife (I've tested other ceramic knives too) with very low price. Buy one ... buy two! You won't regret it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections