Customer’s impression:
good bad Quality Amazing Qualidade
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Sharp and elegant knife!

posted by Teisei on 11/23/2010
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-It is very, very sharp.
    -The build quality seems very good.
    -It's quite lightweight so it's very good for your wrist and arm.
    -The black colour is very attractive and makes it very beautiful as a gift for example.
    -You can get a very good grip of the handle. Even if your hand is wet you won't lose the grip.
    -The price is very awesome. These can cost 3x or 4x more if you buy from somewhere else.

Cons:

-The usual cons of ceramic knives (you shouldn't cut bone, frozen food or any other hard surfaces or you else the blade may get chipped)
    -The package took time to open (because it was packaged so carefully, but I'm not sure whether this is con or pro)

OtherThoughts:

I'm very glad I ordered this knife. It seems very good in every aspect. I'm going to give this as a gift, but I'm quite sure I'll order myself one too. I just had my doubts about this knife so I didn't order two knives at once. But after I tested it, I found out that my doubts were wrong. The only thing that bothered me was that I received this item so late (I read that DealExtreme had problems with suppliers or something). But nevertheless, a very good product!

Bottomline:

I like this product very much. It's definitely one of the best products I've ordered from DealExtreme. If you have doubts about the quality of this knife, I can assure you that your doubts are pointless. It's a top quality knife (I've tested other ceramic knives too) with very low price. Buy one ... buy two! You won't regret it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: