Customer’s impression:
good bad Quality Beautiful Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• If You Want To Be A Great Cook, You Need This !

posted by Phoghat on 07/20/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Since hobby is cooking, I know the value of a very sharp blade. They are not only easier to use, but safer as well. I have steel slicing knife that I bought over 20 years ago that I still have, sharpen about once a year, and use a steel on it after every use. I have always wanted a large ceramic chef's blade but they were always out of my price range. Since I have received this one, I've used it to dice onions, slice tomatoes (which I could only do well with my slicing knife after a good going over with a steel

As with all ceramic knives are prone to breakage if mistreated, but then again, everyone in my home has been warned not to mistreat my good steel knives either. After use I always go over them with a steel a PUT THEM IN MY BLOCK COMPLETELY DRY ! Okay, I'm a bit anal.

I like the black color (it doesn't stain), looks a little Darth Vader-ish (a pllus with me) Cuts like a 7 inch long Gillette stainless steel razor., and with careful use should last a while. I'm buying more, and other sizes as well.

Post comment

DX Everywhere