DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.7CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 27 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• good knife!

posted by Begnaboo on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

These knifes cost around 80-150$ where i live so i was hoping the quality of this one was ok++
    Was pleasantly suppriced over the quality of the blade, and its pretty sharp.

-Easy to clean
    -Sharp and blade feels solid
    -Cuts vegetables like you would expect it to

Cons:

The shaft feels abit strange to me, its not bad but there's something i don't like about it, cant really out my finger on it, but the other knifes i use feels different to use.

Quality is good, but im not really sure what makes me dislike the grip

OtherThoughts:

when my package arrived it looked like a total mess, and the other stuff in the pack was things that can take abit of beating, but i was afraid for my knife, the "case" the knife came in was a total mess, but the blade itself was unharmed! so glad i came out on the positive side on that one

Bottomline:

good knife, solid quality, cuts like any ceramic knife at 20% of the cost :)
    Great buy, recommended this for several of my friends and i will buy another when this one breaks!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections