DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (12.5CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

The best pro is it's price!! It's 3 or 4 times cheaper than in local stores!! A real deal... It is very very sharp and good quality built. No cons at all, maybe it could be a little bit cheaper... just maybe.... You have to remember that this kind of knifes it's only to use with soft products, like vegetables.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocketsurgeon on 01/04/2013

I've been looking for a good utility knife for the kitchen. I have plenty of long bladed knives, and they're great to have, and I also have a fair number of smaller paring knives, but I needed something in between. Something with a bit larger (both wider and longer) blade than a paring knife, yet not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

cool knife! sharp despite a few months of constant use. cuts not as a metal knife. I really think that this is a piece of glass. this knife not need to cut frozen foods and even apply pressure to the blade. say, it may break like a crystal. knife grip good fits in the hand, cut their convenience. Knife ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byposproger on 10/10/2012

- Very sharp - Do not looks cheap - Handle is nice to touch and protect you arms from slipping to the blade - Normal price - Packed in box The blade of mine was not well fixed in the handle. (But I fixed it with glue in 5 minutes.) It is my first ceramic knife. I think it is good purchase. In my opinion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoomer21 on 08/09/2011

This is my first ceramic knife. Very high quality made ??knife has a comfortable handle, very sharpened. Cuts everything very easily. Easy and convenient knife sharp, really sharp. I tried to cut the tomatoes, bread, cheese, fresh meat, sausage, cucumbers. All products are incredibly thin cuts and flat ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymrBubastik on 06/25/2011

- Really sharp knife! - Do not look cheap! - Unlike other knives on the DX, the handle in front of a ledge, decreasing their chance slip your hands to the blade - Nice to hold in your hand - light and perfectly balanced - Somewhat thicker blade, I understand that this is done to increase the strength ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections