DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (12.5CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

The best pro is it's price!! It's 3 or 4 times cheaper than in local stores!! A real deal... It is very very sharp and good quality built. No cons at all, maybe it could be a little bit cheaper... just maybe.... You have to remember that this kind of knifes it's only to use with soft products, like vegetables. This happens with every ceramic knife but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 01/04/2013

I've been looking for a good utility knife for the kitchen. I have plenty of long bladed knives, and they're great to have, and I also have a fair number of smaller paring knives, but I needed something in between. Something with a bit larger (both wider and longer) blade than a paring knife, yet not a full length chef's knife. This one, it turns out,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

cool knife! sharp despite a few months of constant use. cuts not as a metal knife. I really think that this is a piece of glass. this knife not need to cut frozen foods and even apply pressure to the blade. say, it may break like a crystal. knife grip good fits in the hand, cut their convenience. Knife is made carefully and without frills. But have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposproger on 10/10/2012

- Very sharp - Do not looks cheap - Handle is nice to touch and protect you arms from slipping to the blade - Normal price - Packed in box The blade of mine was not well fixed in the handle. (But I fixed it with glue in 5 minutes.) It is my first ceramic knife. I think it is good purchase. In my opinion the handle is really great! Good knife for it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoomer21 on 08/09/2011

This is my first ceramic knife. Very high quality made ??knife has a comfortable handle, very sharpened. Cuts everything very easily. Easy and convenient knife sharp, really sharp. I tried to cut the tomatoes, bread, cheese, fresh meat, sausage, cucumbers. All products are incredibly thin cuts and flat slices. After cutting the bread does not leave ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrBubastik on 06/25/2011

- Really sharp knife! - Do not look cheap! - Unlike other knives on the DX, the handle in front of a ledge, decreasing their chance slip your hands to the blade - Nice to hold in your hand - light and perfectly balanced - Somewhat thicker blade, I understand that this is done to increase the strength of brittle ceramics, but it would be thinner - will ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections