DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (15CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 29 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really sharp - Stays sharp after 1 year of intensive usage - Beatiful knife in overall - Good grip with the rubber handle None so far really! It does what a good knife should do. As all ceramic knives, take care with it! It can cut you easily, and it can break also. Follow instructions and do not use it in hard surfaces. If you want a chef knife, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byombreforever on 01/30/2014

After more than a year everyday using is still very sharp! Very light, compared with classic metal knifes. Have good ergonomic grip. Look nice in black! :) Must be careful, because it is fragile. It`s ceramic, at least. I found some cracks after using more than a year. I notice, that cutting edge have 2-3 small cracks. I think that reason is, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAkiosabt on 01/17/2014

Great blade, well balanced, and fit perfectly in my big hand but without losing any precision. Had another cheaper knife and it broke. This one didn't and is still my goto knife when chopping vegetables. Becomes dull after heavy use (for me that took about a year and a half) for example if the knife is put in the dishwasher after each uses. None Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanblima on 09/26/2013

Awesome buy!! Very cheap ceramic knife Very good quality The black color gives it a cool look The handle is also very well made It could come it a cover. Me and my friends tend to have a BBQ meeting once a month, so I ended up buying a different knife so I could carry it around. TIP: If you're thinking about buying it, you should get more than one..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoso69 on 08/06/2013

Cheap for a 6" ceramic, Looks really nice (Size, shape, colour, textures, Lovely looking blade). Handle feels quite good, but this will also be listed under the 'cons' below, (its a touch too thick/chunky to be comfortable in my opinion. Good for cutting a crusty loaf... seems pretty bad at most other things. Blade feels thick, heavy and strong, so.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypuki57 on 06/16/2013

Very nice product, perfectly fits in hand, good material at first glance. I have several years of experience with ceramic knifes, with careful use it will last, I hope, for a long time. None. Real quality will show in a year or two of using. I have sharpened some of my knifes because the edge was damaged, women and children do not take good care. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbagnis on 05/17/2013

I love you ceramic knife! Really is a good ceramic knife. Is well balanced, lightweight, well designed and stylish. Its very sharp and has a good blade sice. Its ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables, bread and raw meat None yet. It can break easily as its ceramic. However, its normal for a ceramic knife. Just take care while washing and watch out where ... Read more

Great knive! Great knives
    0 0
  • posted byCeciriel on 03/14/2013

Totally impressed by this blade and its shorter cousin sku 28782 Looks slick, cuts quick. My mom tried cutting through a lemon with this one. At first she thought it was a dull blade as it wouldn't go through... that was when she broke through the little bit of stem that had been left attached to the lemon and went clean through the lemon like it was ... Read more

Good item
    1 0
  • posted bysandroaw on 03/08/2013

- Well balanced, lightweight - Well designed, stylish - Really good loking ceramic knife Considering a ceramic knife I expected to be sharper than it is....my kitchen steel knives are way sharper than this ceramic one. I already bought a ceramic sharpener to sharpen this beauty. If you are looking for a extremely sharp ceramic knife I wouldn't recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytripanelson on 02/25/2013

Its very sharp and has a good blade sice. I used mine to do sushi rolls and it was really good for that. The color is nice, and it seems not loose the color. It can break easily as its ceramic. However, its normal for a ceramic knife. Just take care while washing and watch out where you keep it. Its very light, so you have to force it against what you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections