DX » Community » Reviews » 14-Section DIY Parts Configurable Storage Toolboxes (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesertdawg57 on 05/28/2013

Since I'm hypertensive and a borderline diabetic, I cannot afford to miss my medication even for a day. These pill boxes make sure I don't. At the start of every week I fill these with my daily meds and enjoy the convinience all week without missing a day. None, except perhaps that they're plastic and will probably wear out, but I'm not bothered; I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 05/22/2013

Good finishing Bright colors Both boxes from the same color can be separated from each other Just like in the pictures They are very small, like pill boxes I can't really see any other cons, they look beautiful, don't look cheap and are useful (considering the size). Exellent for keeping small things in the same place without the fear of loosing anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcl375 on 11/26/2012

-Very high quality item with nice bright colours and easy to disassemble and rearrange. -The lids are easy to open but also close firmly. -Containers have a solid lock up when joined together and a multitude of uses. Compartments are a bit small and could be larger. The ability to customise the size of each compartment would be nice. Did come with some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections