DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Peeler (Green)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChristapley on 04/23/2013

Fits in my hand really well so it is very comfortable to use. Great price. Works as well as any metal peeler that I have used. Will not rust, which is the feature I was most excited about. Has survived many rounds on the top rack of our dish washer, which is usually set to seventy degrees. Can't think of any cons. It is worth the price Some people might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegerchte on 02/27/2013

Price is better then anywhere else. Peeler works effortlessly! I was looking for several years to replace swiss made steel potato peeler that got broken, and finally I found it! Peeler has ergonomic handle and fits to my kitchen decor nicely. Fragile which is ceramic feature, delivery took a while probably due to customs. But given the price and free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosarnus on 10/16/2012

It's amazing how good this peeler is. It's well built and works great... I can't think of any cons for it. It's a simple product that works good, the price is good. Maybe the packaging could be better but who cares... I only tested it on carrots, but the ease of use of this product is impressive. I also put it on the dishwasher with no problems. Be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBi9Al19 on 07/10/2012

The handle of the peeler has a very nice feel to it, and the ceramic blades feel just as sharp as my ceramic knife, which I also got from Deal Extreme!! The green colour matches my kitchen set, a personal thing but important to me. Unlike some peeler's I have owned in the past it is not possible to resharpen, but for the price just get another!! Using ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanny2010 on 06/05/2012

Encomendei 2. Um chegou com fendas nos extremos da lamina. O segundo chegou em bom estado e faz o trabalho muito bem. A cor e exatamente como na fotografia. O plastico parece ser forte mas ainda nao sei como ele se comporta na maquina de lavar louca com a agua quente. Como escrevi em cima um deles chegou em mau estado. Cada um deles era de uma diferente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychavareyes2003 on 08/14/2011

cheap sharper than many peelers easy to use and safe nice looking peeler modern design with a nice green color very light weight As is not made from steel It will never rust!!. I thought that this peeler would be sharper than a steel one, but they are pretty similar. very cool gift and doesnt look like a cheap bad product. be careful it can break easily,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

-- it's cheap -- it looks very nice :) -- it's in the color mentioned on the site, I wanted it to be in color with my kitchen furniture, so it does -- it works very well, don't know about the lifetime, maybe it will last very long -- no cons at the moment -- I recommend this product, it looks nice, it's from ceramic, and it means you'll not have problems ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections