DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Peeler (Green)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChristapley on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits in my hand really well so it is very comfortable to use. Great price. Works as well as any metal peeler that I have used. Will not rust, which is the feature I was most excited about. Has survived many rounds on the top rack of our dish washer, which is usually set... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegerchte on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is better then anywhere else. Peeler works effortlessly! I was looking for several years to replace swiss made steel potato peeler that got broken, and finally I found it! Peeler has ergonomic handle and fits to my kitchen decor nicely. Cons:Fragile which is ceramic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosarnus on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's amazing how good this peeler is. It's well built and works great... Cons:I can't think of any cons for it. It's a simple product that works good, the price is good. Maybe the packaging could be better but who cares... OtherThoughts:I only tested it on carrots, but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBi9Al19 on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The handle of the peeler has a very nice feel to it, and the ceramic blades feel just as sharp as my ceramic knife, which I also got from Deal Extreme!! The green colour matches my kitchen set, a personal thing but important to me. Cons:Unlike some peeler's I have owned i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanny2010 on 06/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Encomendei 2. Um chegou com fendas nos extremos da lamina. O segundo chegou em bom estado e faz o trabalho muito bem. A cor e exatamente como na fotografia. O plastico parece ser forte mas ainda nao sei como ele se comporta na maquina de lavar louca com a agua quente. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychavareyes2003 on 08/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap sharper than many peelers easy to use and safe nice looking peeler modern design with a nice green color very light weight As is not made from steel It will never rust!!. Cons:I thought that this peeler would be sharper than a steel one, but they are pretty simila... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- it's cheap -- it looks very nice :) -- it's in the color mentioned on the site, I wanted it to be in color with my kitchen furniture, so it does -- it works very well, don't know about the lifetime, maybe it will last very long Cons:-- no cons at the moment OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections