DX » Community » Reviews » Detachable PP Plastic Pocket Pills/Gadgets Organizer Container Box (7-Box)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGhossler on 06/24/2014

these little boxes are great to keep small things in it and you can link them together. Seem to be of good quality and very rigid I think because of the rough air mail 1 of the lid on the box was broken. I send a message to customer service and gonna wait for their reaction. For now 1 star but if they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

An excellent thing at all. It can be used for a big variety of ways. For example, it is the best choice for storing your medicine (pills) for daily use. You can either use one box for one day or one box for one type of pills. It can be used anywhere - at home, at car. These boxes build is solid, plastic ... Read more

44554 in the car (4 out of 7)

0 0 0

• posted byhelikon on 04/03/2014

* Fairly large boxes * Detachable boxes * Looks good * Seems to be made from good enough quality plastic. Despite that the boxes are detachable, the item does not feel flimsy. The boxes would be perfect if they were approx. 3-4mm wider, because then you could fit 00# capsules (or full size gel caps) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 01/28/2014

Good pill storage. Dustproof, hit resistant, caps are tight and easy to open at the same time, caps are detachable which makes it easy to wash. Transparent tops are very convenient too. Love the detachable system - very useful, you can take with you only those parts that you need if you haven't taken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStorfeppla on 12/29/2013

This is a very clever pillbox. It is blue. It is big - there are room for many pills in this thing! I usually have omega 3, different vitamins, some betakaroten etc for every day. The clever thing is that you can separate the boxes from eachother! So you dont have to carry all of them with you everywhere.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvetmode on 05/27/2013

* Easily detachable * Big enough to fit even the biggest pills * Easy to open * Lids are transparent so you can view inside * The color doesn't fade or bleach * Closes perfectly each time * A bit more expensive than others pill boxes These are really the best, I bought two kinds of pill boxes and I favor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymunchern on 01/26/2013

Nice and tight lids, can be detatched from eachother and put into smaller groups of boxes or one long row of boxes if you order multiple like I did. Can be used for storing DIY parts, small nuts, bolts screws. I use them for gemstones and jewelry parts at my job as a goldsmith. The two outer boxes cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/15/2013

- very useful detachable function...(actually thats why I bought it) - seems durable enough - removable lids (good for cleaning or for replacing) - a bit expensive - caps have a thin gap when closed... if you use it to store spices or powders they will probably pour - its bigger than I thought.. pay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 06/13/2012

- High build and material quality; - Durable joints (head piece won't fall apart after several openings); - Fully transparent; - You can attach as many pieces as you want and have others for replacement in case; - Caps are removable (don't know if it's a pro really, I just like my things to have replacable ... Read more

Pillbox Containers

0 0 0

• posted byleonore on 08/25/2011

- Seven small well-built plastic boxes. - Nice colours. - Perfect fininishing though plastic-made. - The boxes assemble sliding one to each other and the mechanism works well, without scratching. - Too little if you're planning to store hairpins, rings and all that kind of stuff. - I think price is too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections