DX » Community » Reviews » PP Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamendocrem on 02/26/2014

This is the third pill cutter I have, unfortunatly, sometimes old SKU do not come back, the previous one I have were smaller, but this will do the trick. If you have to cut a pill and store it this thing will help you Já utilizo cortadores de pilulas há algum tempo, este é o terceiro, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFaverzani on 01/22/2014

Cheap, it works well. It has three small compartments to storage cut pills. It's small then easy to carry around. The top cover is not transparent then u can't see if pills are well placed. Pink for color? Neutral colours would be better like black, white, grey, etc. If this product was offered in transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotze2 on 06/25/2013

the device cuts the pills well in half and can be stored at the bottom, because of the small size it can be put in every handbag, lightweight it has small measurements, with big hands its a bit difficult to operate the tiny device. maybe a bit hard to open, maybe the color is a bit lame. for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmeliia on 01/02/2013

+ Cuts perfect smaller pills. + For me the colour is nice. + Shipping was fast. + Price is really great! (In Finland these cost over 10€.) + Container box is really nice and usefull. + Built quality was good. + Easy to use. - The colour; pink is pretty girly. (I bought one to me and one to my dad. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrMaNe on 09/22/2012

cuts pills exactly and equaly - even the bigger ones, and those without cutting mark. easy to use and operate, smart design... none... except maybe the delievery time. not that it matters now that i have it would help if the product was transparent, i could be more accurate then... nothing i can think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

Low price with free shipping. The cutting blade is precisely centered for splitting purpose and it had a hidden lower deck with two separate partition for pills/split pills storage. Thus it both a cutter and a storage as well. It is a bit taller due to its tall lower deck height else it be would a perfect ... Read more

Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box SKU-44555  Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter

0 0 0

• posted bygbdx88 on 05/28/2011

The part of this box that holds the pill for cutting is sized so that it EXACTLY fits a certain blue-coloured pill with the letter 'V' embossed on it. The blade is so sharp that it cuts those pills just perfectly. There's storage space under the internal 'anvil' surface, so you can store extras there.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzeidda on 11/21/2010

this is a good thing to have. it is useful and has a nice built. Very easy to use - just press the lid and the pill is cut in two. The blade is sharp enough. it cuts nicely smaller pills. If you need to cut a bigger pill the two pieces kind of stick in the nest. Otherwise the box is just fine May be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections