DX » Community » Reviews » PP Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamendocrem on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the third pill cutter I have, unfortunatly, sometimes old SKU do not come back, the previous one I have were smaller, but this will do the trick. If you have to cut a pill and store it this thing will help you Já utilizo cortadores de pilulas h&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaverzani on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, it works well. It has three small compartments to storage cut pills. It's small then easy to carry around. Cons:The top cover is not transparent then u can't see if pills are well placed. Pink for color? Neutral colours would be better like black, white, grey, et... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotze2 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the device cuts the pills well in half and can be stored at the bottom, because of the small size it can be put in every handbag, lightweight Cons:it has small measurements, with big hands its a bit difficult to operate the tiny device. maybe a bit hard to ope... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmeliia on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Cuts perfect smaller pills. + For me the colour is nice. + Shipping was fast. + Price is really great! (In Finland these cost over 10€.) + Container box is really nice and usefull. + Built quality was good. + Easy to use. Cons:- The colour; pink is pretty girl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrMaNe on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cuts pills exactly and equaly - even the bigger ones, and those without cutting mark. easy to use and operate, smart design... Cons:none... except maybe the delievery time. not that it matters now that i have it would help if the product was transparent, i cou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price with free shipping. The cutting blade is precisely centered for splitting purpose and it had a hidden lower deck with two separate partition for pills/split pills storage. Thus it both a cutter and a storage as well. Cons:It is a bit taller due to its tall low... Read more

Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box SKU-44555  Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter
    0 0
  • posted bygbdx88 on 05/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The part of this box that holds the pill for cutting is sized so that it EXACTLY fits a certain blue-coloured pill with the letter 'V' embossed on it. The blade is so sharp that it cuts those pills just perfectly. There's storage space under the internal 'anvi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzeidda on 11/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a good thing to have. it is useful and has a nice built. Very easy to use - just press the lid and the pill is cut in two. The blade is sharp enough. Cons:it cuts nicely smaller pills. If you need to cut a bigger pill the two pieces kind of stick in the nest. Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections