DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4-LED 360-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjari_j_h on 04/01/2014

- Small price, small size - User friendly. (What else you can expect, twist in and switch on.) - Saves energy compared to halogen but it is not as bright. - Greenish / yellowish tint I think it is close to 3500K as promised but I do not like its greenish / yellowish tint. Let's see how long it is going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychutaini on 03/18/2013

I have ordered about 10 of these lamps and they are a very good product for the price. Light is a little bit weaker than the standard 50w 220v lamps, though it is enough for most applications at home. One of the lamps I bought started to blink after only 4-6 months of use. Some days later it broke and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

Its great, the light is very bright and consumes very little power. I had a normal bulb before nad it used to get VERY hot all the type. I would accidentally touch the lamp with the back of my hand and get some burns, but with this bulb i can leave it on all night and it would never feel a little warm.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavik2000 on 01/08/2013

Good general quality at fantastic price. I have 6 of this in a bathroon and the light is OK. No heated as an halogen lamp, so you can even touch them while they are running without problems. Low comsuption. I have notice that this lamps cause an interference in my FM radio receiver. It sounds a noise ... Read more

Light on

0 0 0

• posted byjoergb on 01/08/2013

I own and use it for over 2 years now in a ceiling lamp over my desk. This is very bright, good quality and still works after more than 2000 hours use. The four LEDs leave in ~1,5m distance a green spot on my desk. The light is not really white warm, but warm enough. It feels wrong compared to halogen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWallyMees on 01/05/2013

I love the light put out by these bulbs. We use them perhaps six hours a day over our kitchen sink. The light is great for washing dishes, preparing food or anything else. I wish the lights lasted longer. We use them about six hours a day in winter, and they seem to average about six months - some last ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjozyk on 11/14/2012

Good housing quality mostly plastic. Color of light is satisfaing (almost as halogen GU10 bulp) its my preverence. You can choose differnt product for other color of light. Good replacement for clasical bulbs. Performance is high as 25W halogen (it is subjectiv observation). Price is the same as 2 years ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuesonardo on 09/07/2012

zero. as fast as it only failed to catch up to see that lit on the first day before the first fails. if they had not missed the note technique would be good but is very high failure rate of three out of three durability, price in relation to the amount paid. of the three lights appear despite performing ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byversr on 04/10/2012

cheap, good color quality. Easy to use. Low power consumption. high drop out rate (3 out of 15 within a month) Perfect replacement for halogen bulbs, which are much more expensive due to the power consumption. The amonut of light given by the LED is equal to the light of the halogen bulbs. So this is ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byvasmike on 02/09/2012

Good price, lower than in RUSSIA almost doubled. Good quality radiator. lamp in the supply of light were different temperatures (one is green, the other is yellow). It is impossible for lighting the face, a person acquires a green tint. Halogen lamps for this better. It would be nice, the provider checked ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections