DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4-LED 360-Lumen 7000K White Light Bulb (220V AC)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandr3mac on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have the product for 3 months now and never gave me any problem. Very good build quality and very bright too. I have 3 of them in my living room celling along with others that I bought in a local store that cost me twice the price and have half the power. Cons:Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigi128pci on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a cheap, well build LED armature. It looks nice! Mine only uses 4,6W. It is bright and still has a spot lens. The overall efficacy is about 50lm/w. Turns on instantly, no need to wait until the light heats up. Cons:I measured it in a gonio meter its 230lm no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVa099 on 02/02/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very bright, high-quality housing, ease of installation.Very bright, but narrow spot of light. Better to use a pointing light in dry places inaccessible to moisture. When you receive a check directly to the quantity, content, in fact, and serviceability as wel... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPing84 on 01/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, cheap, low power consuming led, reading lamp Cons:A bit blueish light, build quality can vary. OtherThoughts:According to other Dealextreme customer this use 4w. These lamps emitts more white color light than normal 50w gu 10 halogens. So I actually replace my 4 x... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTKLegends on 12/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap compared to our prices (30-40$). - 360 lumen (effective). - pure white light (7000K). - GU10 socket. - good for spot light use. - power saving is good compared to 50W Halogen. It's about 46Wats Per Bulb Cons:- fragile casing, you have to me careful when installi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorthernLight on 11/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are SUPER BRIGHT.. much brighter than a standard 50 Watt GU10 lamp and they use only a fraction of the power. They run very cool too, cool enough to touch even after they have been on for a while. Unlike the fluorescent type GU10 replacements these light up to full... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections