Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenriton on 06/22/2013

* it worked * has a PL2032 USB/RS-232 converter * works with old Nokia phones * could be used for other purposes (serial interfacing) * Easy to disassemble * the Nokia connector fits well * plastic is a little cheap * not as pictured ( got one without the Nokia logo) * not a genuine PL2032 chip * might actually be the other SKU which had the correct ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanistor78 on 05/20/2013

Let's face it, you no longer own an old Nokia phone and you are just buying this cable because it's so easy to convert it into an Arduino usb-serial cable. The build quality is good but most importantly the case can be easily opened without destroying it and the original wires can be unsoldered from the little board inside and a new cable with female ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/20/2012

Have bought one of these. Worked wery good for almost a year. Then it suddenly did´nt work anymore. Is wery easy to install. And have used it a lot For my old Nokia 3232. Maby I should try to by one more of these, cause they are so cheap. The originally one costs many thimes this.... It did´nt last so long, But dont know, what to expect at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredpyll on 11/04/2012

The cable is inexpensive, and build quality seems okay. -Could not find drivers to work in Win7, just use WinXP! I tried for many hours, following other peoples suggestions of drivers, but it seems like the original manufacturer of the chipset has implemented anti-counterfeit logic which is likely preventing the Win7 drivers from recognizing this device.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/04/2011

* Works well for my application despite being sent this cable http://www.dealextreme.com/p/45715 instead of which I ordered http://www.dealextreme.com/p/446 but internally according the photos of other user seems exactly the same. * It's cheap and arrived faster than usual! * Arrived boxed and very well packaged in an antistatic sealed aluminized bag.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytgerrie on 07/11/2011

* Cheap! * Works fine on Windows XP * Makes a great USB > 3.3v LV-TTL cable for interfacing with various serial ports * Drivers don't seem to work on Windows 7, Could not find any that would, error "This device cannot start" * Build quality not so good (easy to crack open though!) * Cable solder points not so good quality I now own a few of these, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanafly on 04/18/2011

I used this to fix a dead Seagate drive. Worked flawlessly. using the Ark Pioneer driver. As a serial data device for programmers, its great. didn't require the extra fiddling with external power like the original nokia cables. None i could find. as a serial device, this worked brilliantly well, saving my data and money. As a serial data device for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeancar on 02/24/2011

Good build quality it works perfectly. the drivers are in the disc. It's the cheaper cable that I know, you won't find a cheaper cable Nice cable for sync data, contact, pictures, etc. I buy it to make a USB to SERIAL converter, just cut the nokia jack an put a DB9 connector, and wala!! No one for me, but you have to know hoe installed an how it works.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnBlack on 09/07/2010

Build quality = good It doesn't have the nokia sticker but it works perfectly. Just install the drivers from the disc and you're all sett. Price = good You won't find a cheaper cable Length = good The cable is 98cm long. Most people probably won't need a longer cable Nothing really. the product works exactly as advertised. The cable looks exactly as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubunaator on 08/29/2010

It definately works and that is what I wanted from it. Build quality is not as good as the original and, unlike in the pictures it does not have Nokia stickered on it, but its still good - much cheaper than the original while still gets the job done Build quality is average. The plastic looks cheap and rough and it does not have the Nokia sticker on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections