* it worked
* has a PL2032 USB/RS-232 converter
* works with old Nokia phones
* could be used for other purposes (serial interfacing)
* Easy to disassemble
* the Nokia connector fits well * plastic is a little cheap
* not as pictured ( got one without the Nokia logo)
* not a genuine PL2032 chip
* might ... Read more
Let's face it, you no longer own an old Nokia phone and you are just buying this cable because it's so easy to convert it into an Arduino usb-serial cable.
The build quality is good but most importantly the case can be easily opened without destroying it and the original wires can be unsoldered from ... Read more
Have bought one of these. Worked wery good for almost a year. Then it suddenly did´nt work anymore. Is wery easy to install. And have used it a lot For my old Nokia 3232. Maby I should try to by one more of these, cause they are so cheap. The originally one costs many thimes this.... It did´... Read more
The cable is inexpensive, and build quality seems okay. -Could not find drivers to work in Win7, just use WinXP! I tried for many hours, following other peoples suggestions of drivers, but it seems like the original manufacturer of the chipset has implemented anti-counterfeit logic which is likely preventing ... Read more
* Works well for my application despite being sent this cable http://www.dealextreme.com/p/45715 instead of which I ordered http://www.dealextreme.com/p/446 but internally according the photos of other user seems exactly the same.
* It's cheap and arrived faster than usual!
* Arrived boxed and very well ... Read more
* Cheap! * Works fine on Windows XP * Makes a great USB > 3.3v LV-TTL cable for interfacing with various serial ports * Drivers don't seem to work on Windows 7, Could not find any that would, error "This device cannot start" * Build quality not so good (easy to crack open though!) * Cable solder points ... Read more
I used this to fix a dead Seagate drive. Worked flawlessly. using the Ark Pioneer driver.
As a serial data device for programmers, its great. didn't require the extra fiddling with external power like the original nokia cables. None i could find. as a serial device, this worked brilliantly well, saving ... Read more
Good build quality it works perfectly. the drivers are in the disc. It's the cheaper cable that I know, you won't find a cheaper cable Nice cable for sync data, contact, pictures, etc. I buy it to make a USB to SERIAL converter, just cut the nokia jack an put a DB9 connector, and wala!! No one for me,... Read more
Build quality = good It doesn't have the nokia sticker but it works perfectly. Just install the drivers from the disc and you're all sett. Price = good You won't find a cheaper cable Length = good The cable is 98cm long. Most people probably won't need a longer cable Nothing really. the product works ... Read more
It definately works and that is what I wanted from it. Build quality is not as good as the original and, unlike in the pictures it does not have Nokia stickered on it, but its still good - much cheaper than the original while still gets the job done Build quality is average. The plastic looks cheap and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.