Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenriton on 06/22/2013

* it worked * has a PL2032 USB/RS-232 converter * works with old Nokia phones * could be used for other purposes (serial interfacing) * Easy to disassemble * the Nokia connector fits well * plastic is a little cheap * not as pictured ( got one without the Nokia logo) * not a genuine PL2032 chip * might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanistor78 on 05/20/2013

Let's face it, you no longer own an old Nokia phone and you are just buying this cable because it's so easy to convert it into an Arduino usb-serial cable. The build quality is good but most importantly the case can be easily opened without destroying it and the original wires can be unsoldered from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrunilagabo on 11/20/2012

Have bought one of these. Worked wery good for almost a year. Then it suddenly did´nt work anymore. Is wery easy to install. And have used it a lot For my old Nokia 3232. Maby I should try to by one more of these, cause they are so cheap. The originally one costs many thimes this.... It did&#180... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredpyll on 11/04/2012

The cable is inexpensive, and build quality seems okay. -Could not find drivers to work in Win7, just use WinXP! I tried for many hours, following other peoples suggestions of drivers, but it seems like the original manufacturer of the chipset has implemented anti-counterfeit logic which is likely preventing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemolfi2 on 08/04/2011

* Works well for my application despite being sent this cable http://www.dealextreme.com/p/45715 instead of which I ordered http://www.dealextreme.com/p/446 but internally according the photos of other user seems exactly the same. * It's cheap and arrived faster than usual! * Arrived boxed and very well ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytgerrie on 07/11/2011

* Cheap! * Works fine on Windows XP * Makes a great USB > 3.3v LV-TTL cable for interfacing with various serial ports * Drivers don't seem to work on Windows 7, Could not find any that would, error "This device cannot start" * Build quality not so good (easy to crack open though!) * Cable solder points ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCanafly on 04/18/2011

I used this to fix a dead Seagate drive. Worked flawlessly. using the Ark Pioneer driver. As a serial data device for programmers, its great. didn't require the extra fiddling with external power like the original nokia cables. None i could find. as a serial device, this worked brilliantly well, saving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeancar on 02/24/2011

Good build quality it works perfectly. the drivers are in the disc. It's the cheaper cable that I know, you won't find a cheaper cable Nice cable for sync data, contact, pictures, etc. I buy it to make a USB to SERIAL converter, just cut the nokia jack an put a DB9 connector, and wala!! No one for me,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnBlack on 09/07/2010

Build quality = good It doesn't have the nokia sticker but it works perfectly. Just install the drivers from the disc and you're all sett. Price = good You won't find a cheaper cable Length = good The cable is 98cm long. Most people probably won't need a longer cable Nothing really. the product works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySubunaator on 08/29/2010

It definately works and that is what I wanted from it. Build quality is not as good as the original and, unlike in the pictures it does not have Nokia stickered on it, but its still good - much cheaper than the original while still gets the job done Build quality is average. The plastic looks cheap and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections