DX » Community » Reviews » 4.5" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar with Blue Backlit (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonyelpoly on 12/05/2013

Numeros grandes, ideales para personas con problemas de vision, ademas soñolientos, muy buena iluminacion color azul, se ve muy bien de noche, ademas puede verse la hora de la alarma todo el tiempo, No tiene termometro, no es un detalle importante ya que es no es muy util , pero podria tenerlo, el sensor automatico de iluminacion consume mucha ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGui77lle on 07/23/2013

The display is quite big and I can see it easily. Back light is useful at night. The angle of view. If you like to put the clock up in a shelve you probably wont be able to see the digits. Right place to be is eye line or a bit lower. I wish they could have an option to choose color. It is important to take care that the batteries are placed in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegazhuk on 06/11/2013

A good, loud alarm clock. Like automatic weak illumination. Easy to set up. Large button at the top to turn off the ringer. Quality is below average. Figures well visible only when you look from above. In one of the two alarms are not enshrined filling. The price could be a little lower. 3 x AAA Battery. All the numbers on the same screen at the same ... Read more

Alarm clock in my room
    0 0
  • posted byhabooboo on 11/23/2012

-lights up when dark. its light sensor is excellent -big numbers, easy to see -very easy controls on the back -huge snooze button - that's important for me :) -works on batteries so no need to be worried in case of power out none. i have this for a long time and it works perfectly. i looked at other clocks but this one is just perfect. both cheap and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 07/26/2012

The display is quite big and I can see it easily. Back light is useful at night. Very expensive compared to other digital clocks The batteries are 3 X AAA - not supplied, I wish it could be AA for long life I wish they could have an option to choose color. It is important to take care that the batteries are placed in the correct polarity otherwise the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfausito on 11/21/2011

Good quality plastic, well built, good light and big screen. I love the thing that you can read the alarm time and the date without pressing anything! The light sensor let you see the time during the whole night, but it's quite bright, you can see the whole room in the dark. You can use it as a night light, perfect for kids. Its quite expensive. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBCalado on 12/13/2010

A perfect clock! Big enough. One very positive spec is the the dim blue light when light sensor is on! It is really very useful during night. If needed it can be lighter if you press the snooze/light button in the top. Sometimes I use it to light the room for a short period (to search something). It have Alarm function too. The angle of view. If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections