DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Iphone 4 (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysorahloveless on 01/05/2012

- Very good case. - Easy to use. - The magnet is strong enough. Your iPhone is not going to slide down. - Good colours (Black and red) - Perfect size for the iPhone 4. - The build quality is low but a great deal for the price. - As good as the expensive ones. - The strap length is very good. - Very good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byScorpio67nl on 12/10/2011

This is a cheap but good protection case for your iPhone. The build quality is solid and good. The strap is also very usefull to get out the iPhone out of the protection case None. I have bought several of these, as well for my son as for me. As other people around me also wants this item, i can give/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDunky14 on 10/10/2010

The cover is hardcoverd, and the thing to lock your iPhone is with magnets. It covers most of the iPhone Because it is hard it can scrats your iPhone very easely but if you buy some screenprotectors your are save (sku.40428) the thing to lock your iPhone isnt elastic but it will be pushed inside the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections