DX » Community » Reviews » Car LED Indicator Flasher Relay (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmpsv on 11/16/2013

Works great on my sentra b15 2006 pretty hard to install but nissan is the one to blame, also I like how the times when the ligths are on and off are different, they stay on longer, the original ones had the same time for on and off I just wanted just 1 but this one was the only with the pinout I needed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthurfsv on 09/01/2013

Easy to plug in my brazilian Celta. Just take out the old relay and put the new one. I thought these pieces would solve the fast flashing problem, but after connected, there was no flashing at all. Polarity seems to be reverted. It is disappointing when you buy a product and you still have to modify ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopelevod on 05/17/2013

Easy and simple replacement upon transition from standard automobile incandescent lamps on LED lamps. When replacing the standard relay of turns by it turns ceased to work for me in general. It was necessary to deal with connection. There was a discrepancy of a pin-connection diagram of standard and ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Wokrs great, i bought the orange leds at DX too. When I installed them, it flashed like crazy, but when I installed these relays, it worked perfectly. My car looks much better an has a lower electricity consumption. None, DX delivered me what I needed for a low price. And that's what I expect from them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepedja on 05/27/2011

- it's easy to install. You just remove old relay that does not work with LED's and replace with this one. If is tri pin standard which fits most of cars - produces clicking sound when running just like standard relays. Sounds like it has real realy built-in - flashes 90 times per second, so it does ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections