DX » Community » Reviews » Car LED Indicator Flasher Relay (Pair)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthurfsv on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to plug in my brazilian Celta. Just take out the old relay and put the new one. Cons:I thought these pieces would solve the fast flashing problem, but after connected, there was no flashing at all. Polarity seems to be reverted. OtherThoughts:It is disappointing wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopelevod on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy and simple replacement upon transition from standard automobile incandescent lamps on LED lamps. Cons:When replacing the standard relay of turns by it turns ceased to work for me in general. It was necessary to deal with connection. There was a discrepanc... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wokrs great, i bought the orange leds at DX too. When I installed them, it flashed like crazy, but when I installed these relays, it worked perfectly. My car looks much better an has a lower electricity consumption. Cons:None, DX delivered me what I needed for a low pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepedja on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it's easy to install. You just remove old relay that does not work with LED's and replace with this one. If is tri pin standard which fits most of cars - produces clicking sound when running just like standard relays. Sounds like it has real realy built-in - f... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections