DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The resin lenses are very cool and it's easy to watch films with these 3D glasses. The plastic is good quality. Cons:I got other style than this ones and I don't know why, they don't look like sports style ones but just like some sunglasses. The ones on the pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawcalegari on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works great with 3d games like Minecraft that has the 3D option. - easy to clean the lenses - fit's like a glove on my head - sturdy frame Cons:- after a while you feel the glasses above your ear. Perhaps this will go away after it has been stretched for a while OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice manufacturing quality . the feel like a quite a strong pair of glasses . Work with movies . Work with pc . They look very good . very very nice price item exactly same with the pictures on DealeXtreme site Cons:A little tight for my head and nose. (big Gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteveKuras on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Makes stuff 3D -Decent build -Hasn't broken yet -Great price Cons:Personally I think they're a little too dark. They work and it's not TOO dark where you can't see anything but it would be nice if they were a bit lighter. OtherThoughts:No complaints other tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHesser on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works great with 3d games like Minecraft that has the 3D option. - easy to clean the lenses - fit's like a glove on my head - sturdy frame Cons:- after a while you feel the glasses above your ear. Perhaps this will go away after it has been stretched for a w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshibun on 11/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Cheapest plastic frame 3d glasses you can find in internet. 2. Frame looks cool. 3. Pretty useful to check out 3d anaglyph printed matter Cons:1. Blue/Cyan filter is too light, a bit of ghosting 2. CAn be annoying when you watch anaglyph movies because of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections