DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYacob100 on 01/07/2012

The resin lenses are very cool and it's easy to watch films with these 3D glasses. The plastic is good quality. I got other style than this ones and I don't know why, they don't look like sports style ones but just like some sunglasses. The ones on the picture look so cool but mine aren't don't know why :/ It's cool to have one of this if you want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawcalegari on 07/12/2011

- Works great with 3d games like Minecraft that has the 3D option. - easy to clean the lenses - fit's like a glove on my head - sturdy frame - after a while you feel the glasses above your ear. Perhaps this will go away after it has been stretched for a while - perhaps with 2 rubber tips so it is more comfortable on the ears - for some people perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 06/21/2011

Nice manufacturing quality . the feel like a quite a strong pair of glasses . Work with movies . Work with pc . They look very good . very very nice price item exactly same with the pictures on DealeXtreme site A little tight for my head and nose. (big Greek guy ) . Very nice item . i hope they last a long time . Very fast shipping time and very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteveKuras on 05/05/2011

-Makes stuff 3D -Decent build -Hasn't broken yet -Great price Personally I think they're a little too dark. They work and it's not TOO dark where you can't see anything but it would be nice if they were a bit lighter. No complaints other than them being a bit dark. They make things 3D and they have a decent build. Should last for a while. Minecraft ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheHesser on 03/14/2011

- Works great with 3d games like Minecraft that has the 3D option. - easy to clean the lenses - fit's like a glove on my head - sturdy frame - after a while you feel the glasses above your ear. Perhaps this will go away after it has been stretched for a while - perhaps with 2 rubber tips so it is more comfortable on the ears - for some people perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshibun on 11/04/2010

1. Cheapest plastic frame 3d glasses you can find in internet. 2. Frame looks cool. 3. Pretty useful to check out 3d anaglyph printed matter 1. Blue/Cyan filter is too light, a bit of ghosting 2. CAn be annoying when you watch anaglyph movies because of the ghosting (blue). 3. The frame end scratches the filter in the folded state and thus can render ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections