DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymailer100 on 12/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can watch you favorite 3D movies using that glasses at home anytime you want. Great price!!! In digital shops Anaglyphic lens like these costs much more expensive. Good build quality, looks cool not like piece of chip plastic. Cons:None. It's even more then I expect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrinat on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality Decent blue lens Fashion design with big gentle glasses size Big glasses size for more comfort Cons:Red lens miss purple OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Don't bother with this. Unless you're going to replace red lense, it won't do what it's made to do - allow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and strong frame (for the type of product). Wide angle view. Nice fit. Cons:The colors are very strong, it's messy to see a colorful video because the red/blur effect change some colors, by I imagine that it happens with almost all 3d glasses like this. It came wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanzician on 11/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The built quality is really solid for this price. The lenses work great just make sure you don't touch it as cleaning them can be a hassle. Even though it's one of the cheaper glass in its category, I'll suggest anyone to get these as they will last you much longer. Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections