DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGilahof on 06/19/2013

I was impressed with the resistance of the frame of the glasses and the firmness he presents. Has a cost-effective, works perfectly. is made of a hard plastic material and well finished, has no imperfections or any burr After getting a certain period of time using the glasses you can come to feel a certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySgtROFLman on 11/19/2012

The frame is even with no burrs or seams Lens hue is correct for 3d viewing Solid Build, does not feel brittle Initially a bit tight to wear, but should loosen up after moderate use. Hinges are resin which leads me to think they may snap easily if improperly bent. They are reusable 3D glasses. A great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byappleeaterx on 09/18/2012

I watch 3D YouTube videos all the time. My own 3D-glasses were made out of paper, and that is not so comfortable. So, I head about DX so I bought the glasses. The glasses fit almost everyone. The glasses are comfortable and look very nice. The 3D-effect really jumps out of your own screen, which is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanasol on 07/09/2012

Great glasses at an affordable price. High-quality plastics and assembly. I did not expect such good quality. The good permeability. Especially fun to watch a game. One size and adjustable. Do not come to my wife, too tight on the sides, so it is not very comfortable. The best score I've seen in stores.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShuricksoft on 12/01/2011

Good build quality, cheaper that locally available, enables 3D anaglyph for you, can be used with stereoscopic player that converts different 3D formats into the red-cyan anaglyph you need, you feel 3D effect. Color filters are not very good. Though more you watch a movie more you you adapt to filter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExCluSiiVe on 07/06/2011

- I was amazed by the good building quality, the glasses are real solid plastic not paper. - The overall quality is very good. - It came nicely packed in bubble wrap :) The red side ( left ) is a little bit strong and it hurts my eye a little bit but nothing to serious. Its nice to view some videos on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawdglf5 on 06/26/2011

Red / Cyan glasses allow the wearer to view traditional anaglyphic 3D photos and videos. Excellent for anyone who plays the videogame minecraft as that game supports anaglyphic 3D. Anaglyphic 3D is the cheapest way into 3D Obviously colour perception is flawed, however this is a fault of the medium not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarbofoser on 02/21/2011

Wonderful 3D glases for fun with very good price. Very cool to view youtube 3D videos searched by keyword "anaglyph". Most coolest video is Dark Sector gameplay 3D anaglyph video. It's realy 3D!!! These glasses filter red and blue colors for each eye and blured image becomes a 3D stereo image.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections