DX » Community » Reviews » Apple Enamel Style Cuff Links/Buttons (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQ2zov on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Well-made -Solid -Cheap -Famous logo Cons:-none at all OtherThoughts:Would be cool if there was a possibility to choose a color. Blue looks fine but silver, gray or black will Apple logo will look more stylish in my opinion. Bottomline:Solid-looking cuff links... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnodos on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap! Beautiful Perfetctly sized! Not too big, not too small either! Sturdy! The build quality is really really good! Cons:They seem like they are gonna tear up at the start, but they don't! Even if they will they are cheap! None at all!!! For this price it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoriath on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Seem Apple-made. - Very good idea for Apple's fans. - Good finish and quality materials for their price. - Inexpensive enough to be bought for a single occasion. - Good weight. - A must talk about at parties. Cons:- Envelope. Sad zip bag. OtherThoughts:- Buy several of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCCOB80 on 04/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- quirky. - Fine. - Good weight. - A theme of most parties I've been on. - Worth the money. Cons:No, but it could have been packed in a box and not Zipp bag when they arrived. I guess the only thing to the time it takes to get them, so this is yet another product that is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections